Fcp'ers Jc Alvarado And Jared Hamby Final Table Bellagio 5 Star Wpc

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least there's no buildup and dissapointment, lol.WTF happened?
1st level utg +2 raises to 150 I call with kk, button calls, sb makes it 675, fold, I make it 2k, button folds sb calls.flop 789 he shoves for 4k ish I call he's got jj turns a ten gg me.
1st level utg +2 raises to 150 I call with kk, button calls, sb makes it 675, fold, I make it 2k, button folds sb calls.flop 789 he shoves for 4k ish I call he's got jj turns a ten gg me.
Ugly.

J.C. Alvarado Eliminated 9th ($9,330)J.C. Alvarado moves all in for his last $9,000 and Pat Madden raises to $29,000. Jeff Shulman makes the call and the flop comes 1097. Madden checks and Shulman moves all in. Madden folds and Shulman shows KK. Alvarado turns over 95. The turn is the K and the river comes the 2. Shulman wins the pot and eliminates Alvarado in 9th place. GL WACO!

Jesus!! Cold deck at it's best. GG JC.Obviously I mean this hand, not the last one....Jeff Shulman started out as the short stack at todays final table, but things are looking much better for him now. With the blinds $3000-$6000 with a $1000 ante Adam Whittles moved all in for his last $65,000 holding K J. Hoping to isolate, J.C. Alvarado pushed all in over the top for $93,000 with AK . But Jeff Shulman woke up with AA and instantly went all in as well. The board came 336j3 eliminating Whittles in 10th place ($7,000) and crippling Alvarado. The win sent Shulman over the $250,000 chip mark.

GG JCCould you, when you get he chance, start a thread with your tourneys entered/place finished for this year ? I know you've been having an awesome year, but I have the attention span of a gnat, so I'd love to see it all in one place. I'm hoping someone here starts a thread when all of these final tables get televized. GG !Go Waco !