Fcp'ers Jc Alvarado And Jared Hamby Final Table Bellagio 5 Star Wpc

Tue Apr 10 13:17:00 ET 2007J.C. Alvarado Chances of Winning DecreaseIt has been announced that Royal Hold Em will replace No Limit Texas Hold Em at the final table. J.C. Alvarado's odds have gone from being a 5:1 favorite to a 952:1 underdog.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tue Apr 10 13:17:00 ET 2007J.C. Alvarado Chances of Winning DecreaseIt has been announced that Royal Hold Em will replace No Limit Texas Hold Em at the final table. J.C. Alvarado's odds have gone from being a 5:1 favorite to a 952:1 underdog.
BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!Seriously though. What an inspiration and all around great guy.
Looks like a celebratory night at the Rhino is in order courtesy of JC and Waco....
What is this Spearmint Rhino you speak of? I have no knowledge of this? Please explain....to my wife that I have no idea what this is.
lol @ the guy who said "they have good seat position should be able to work together to push people around"awesome.glglglgl jc
Tag Team Poker/ Celebrity Nakid wrestlingNew pilot tv show ???Gl Guys !!

Anyone heading down to rail this tourney? I'll be there for sure, just wanted to see if any other FCPers would be recognizable. I'll be wearing my Sprung personalized steelers jersey, i'm not hard to find.