The Scariest Looking Creature....

While I'd agree there are WAY too many shallow *ssholes around this place, to a certain extent, people do have a choice. Nobody is so hopeless they couldn't improve their appearance if they mastered basic grooming skills, pushed away from the buffet table, and hit the gym three times a week. (I go six, but that's just me LOL)The idea that "smart people don't have to look good" is 100% true-- but still a cop-out. Why not aim higher and shoot for it all? When people ask me if I'm a model or professional dancer, they freak out when I tell them I'm a research analyst who's been working on my PhD in quantitative analysis. Just because I prefer the company of intelligent, interesting people--whatever they look like-- doesn't mean I'm not going to try to make the most of myself in every area possible. Meh. He looks like a nice guy, but somehow I'm just not feeling it. David Benyamine, however... :club: LOL!!
. POTD. I want to have your babies. We'll have to work on your constant LOLs before the first one is born though(LOL!)
Wasn't Bob disfigured in an accident or something? Not to say he was Herman-hot before, but having been through something like that he should be exempt.
After looking it up...From wiki:In 1995 Stupak suffered a horrendous motorcycle accident, breaking every bone in his face and going into a coma. Although the initial prognosis was that he would not survive, Stupak made a full recovery.Who knew?Well, I guess you did.I suppose that does explain his freakish cheeks. You know, what with having every bone in his face broken.I'm surprised he didn't become a Spider-Man villain.
Besides, if you're going to have a man crush, have one on someone who possesses a lilting manner and personality, serious poker credibility with all of it tempered by a vulnerable, almost sentimentally sweet side.
Speaking of cute guys, does anyone have any clips of Mike Sexton dancing? He used to do ballroom, you know...I'll ship 1K to anyone who can convince him to make a video of himself doing "the Madison", Harold Nicholas style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0YvckLfh8M :club: