The Scariest Looking Creature....

Aright, I was going to start a poll on this, but found out too many different people could be in this category. I am curious to see all the responses that it will get thoguh. Who do you think the scariest looking poker player (not intimidating, just ackward/ugly) who has been on TV is.

I gotta take Paul Magriel. I saw him in person at Bellagio once and he just looks flat out crazy. I'm convinced that personality wise he's half Stephen Hawking and half Ted Bundy, with a touch of autism.

lol i was gonna say Magriel as well.....i'm not even sure he's humanalso the dude with the long grey bushy hair that was forced to go change because of his B O in one of the Main Events...i think it was..2005 ME

I have to vote for Allen Kessler. I want to kill him. I don't know why but I want to kill him.

also the dude with the long grey bushy hair that was forced to go change because of his B O in one of the Main Events...i think it was..2005 ME
I tried to insert one the latest pictures of my hero, Eskimo Clark, but I couldn't figure it out (Eskimo told me to insert a quarter into the computer)... anyway, he's still playing for cheeseburgers in Reno...if anyone was wondering

When I opened this thread I was hoping to find a picture of Tiffany Williamson or Kathy Liebert. Oh how dissapointed I am.

Do we really need a thread like this? People don't have to be beautiful or handsome , it is not their choice.I mean if someone wears a funny looking shirt (like Antonio ) or something like that it definitely deserves mockery. Because it is a choice. But opening a thread just to post people's pictures who WE think that aren't beautiful is wrong and not funny at all in my opinion. ******That being said ; Having a man crush on Patrick Antonius is not gay. Not having a man crush on Patrick Antonius is gay.

Aright, I was going to start a poll on this, but found out too many different people could be in this category. I am curious to see all the responses that it will get thoguh. Who do you think the scariest looking poker player (not intimidating, just ackward/ugly) who has been on TV is.
Critchure? Who you callin a crichture?
Do we really need a thread like this? People don't have to be beautiful or handsome , it is not their choice.
While I'd agree there are WAY too many shallow *ssholes around this place, to a certain extent, people do have a choice. Nobody is so hopeless they couldn't improve their appearance if they mastered basic grooming skills, pushed away from the buffet table, and hit the gym three times a week. (I go six, but that's just me LOL)The idea that "smart people don't have to look good" is 100% true-- but still a cop-out. Why not aim higher and shoot for it all? When people ask me if I'm a model or professional dancer, they freak out when I tell them I'm a research analyst who's been working on my PhD in quantitative analysis. Just because I prefer the company of intelligent, interesting people--whatever they look like-- doesn't mean I'm not going to try to make the most of myself in every area possible.
Not having a man crush on Patrick Antonius is gay.
Meh. He looks like a nice guy, but somehow I'm just not feeling it. David Benyamine, however... :club: LOL!!
Meh. He looks like a nice guy, but somehow I'm just not feeling it. David Benyamine, however... :club: LOL!!
I want all this "man-crush" talk stopped right now. Besides, if you're going to have a man crush, have one on someone who possesses a lilting manner and personality, serious poker credibility with all of it tempered by a vulnerable, almost sentimentally sweet side.
I want all this "man-crush" talk stopped right now. Besides, if you're going to have a man crush, have one on someone who possesses a lilting manner and personality, serious poker credibility with all of it tempered by a vulnerable, almost sentimentally sweet side.
Mike Matusow?
When people ask me if I'm a model or professional dancer, they freak out when I tell them I'm a research analyst who's been working on my PhD in quantitative analysis.
You honestly crack me up!Lol... keep 'em coming.