Full Blown Mega Donkey Tilt (fbmdt)

Busted out of PXF subscriber tourney with QQ vs. AJ all-in preflop (medium stack).Just lost with KK against AQ five minutes later all-in preflop in Stars 100k (had a good stack so still alive).And yes, IKWTBBFI.You may now return to your regularly scheduled forum postings.

At least I'm in the money for the 100k. 21000 chips with 135 or so left, average is around 14000.
Im confused is this a bad beat post or a brag post?

Just those 2 in a row set you on mega tilt? Just wait till you hit a mega variance downswing such as losing all of your coinflips and the ones you totally dominate in. GL

I happen to be on this fbmdt right now:So I'm at two tables with the same guy. He's horrible, he runs 50/35/5. He is stacking off to everyone else, and I keep reloading him.He calls my raise with 34s, flops trips, when I flop tptkI make a move with a oesd on a KTT board, and he shoves on me and I have to fold.He calls my 3bet with 86o, flops gutshot, turns straight, when I have overpair.He raises utg with 96o, button 3bets, I flat call with KK, he calls, flop J96.ZOMG!And I refuse to fold any made hand to him, because against everyone else, he is shoving it in with anything remotely close to top pair.ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The KK hand was my sb, and after that I just got up and left, which I never ever do before the blinds hit. omg tilt!Mark

what's ur prob the shank ? Mark is The Man.I had a very minor tilt Sat am at a live game. A few of us are deep stacked(I had 335 bb)and very tight player UTG raises to 4x, one caller to me with QQ and I pop it to 20x. tight player min raises to 40x, I debate and flat call and he bets out on a j66 flop and I insta muck, totally had the guy on KK or AA. I show the QQ and he shakily shows AK having put me on making a move. MEH. At the time I was mini pissed at being bluffed, but then again my edge in that game is more than 56-44 so it's not the worst fold with my read. Meh, lemme know what u think on this one Mark but no doubt my edge there is way beyond 56-44.keep the HH and stories coming Mark, to heck with the haterz. :0

what's ur prob the shank ? Mark is The Man.
Haha. I just assumed he was talking to someone else, that way I never get upset about flames ;)Mark