Im obv retarted but besides that....FT of 180 man sng low limits.folded around I have 5.7k in sb with A3 BB= 1.2k BB = no read ( lol ) Huge chip leaderPUSH !???????He obv woke up with AK waaa waaa alalalalalalaalalalaGG me Flat call instead of push or hope for a ***** 60/40 at best or some bs ?I donno really pisses me off tho...

Im obv retarted but besides that....Flat call instead of push or hope for a ***** 60/40 at best or some bs ?I donno really pisses me off tho...
when did they start doin year book photo's as avatars?have i been gone that long??
mikey just told me it was the right playwhat he say to you?
I kid you not. :club::D:D:D I swear to god I msned him not 30 secs right after my last post and I see this ! :D Erik Ryland says:just lost at final table at a mttErik Ryland says:GOF ****ING DAMN ITErik Ryland says:would u answer a question for me reeeeel quickErik Ryland says:about a play I madeErik Ryland says:HURRY its past my bedtime lolNo answer yet he playing in a MTT on ftp right now so lil busy I suppose

Lol at you always calling yourself a professional. A) Pros don't play low limit 180 man's B) This hand is absurdly simple to play. The fact that you don't know what to do in this spot shows me you are beyond bad. C) I'm so sad that I took time to write this post.

Lol at you always calling yourself a professional. A) Pros don't play low limit 180 man's B) This hand is absurdly simple to play. The fact that you don't know what to do in this spot shows me you are beyond bad. C) I'm so sad that I took time to write this post.
LOL hahahahaha, Grinder's flame looks ghey now cuz of the " B ) "pwned yourself!!!11!1ONE
Im obv retarted but besides that....FT of 180 man sng low limits.folded around I have 5.7k in sb with A3 BB= 1.2k BB = no read ( lol ) Huge chip leaderPUSH !???????He obv woke up with AK waaa waaa alalalalalalaalalalaGG me Flat call instead of push or hope for a ***** 60/40 at best or some bs ?I donno really pisses me off tho...
How is it that u have more then 4 times the huge chipleader?

Fold preflop OBV! Don't push around the CL, especially in the big blind. He would call with anything, and in most situations, it's a race. LOL