Stupid Visa Gift Cards

For the life of me, i just cannot find any visa gift cards in ontario. im in the kitchener region right now for anyone else here, but i just cant find em. checked wal-mart, grocery stores, nothing blah....where ya get them?

For the life of me, i just cannot find any visa gift cards in ontario. im in the kitchener region right now for anyone else here, but i just cant find em. checked wal-mart, grocery stores, nothing blah....where ya get them?
walgreens
yessir
go to any CAA store. buy the visa money card u can reload it and use it in an ATM machine .poker sites wont accept it though. you will have to load it on to EPASSPORTE or CLICK2PAY.....gl
go to any CAA store. buy the visa money card u can reload it and use it in an ATM machine .poker sites wont accept it though. you will have to load it on to EPASSPORTE or CLICK2PAY.....gl
you sure? ive seen tons of posts from people saying they do accept them...hmm

don't buy a gift card then load click2pay or epassporte (don't use epassporte at all btw)... that doesn't make any sense at all... and DO NOT BUY A VANILLA VISA.. they only work in the US... NOT ONLINE... vons, safeway, albertsons all have them... buy the card... you can buy em with a credit card even... register it... load your favorite site... i know pstars and bodog both take them... dunno bout full tilt tho

I know it has been mentioned a 100 times, but green dot or yellow dot? If green, I noticed they have a MasterCard as well - does anyone know if that works? Do you get the ones with a fixed amount or the reloadable ones?ThanksErasa

well i did a bit more research......found out in canada theres only 2 places in all of canada that sell visa gift cards.....one is in vancouver and the other is a bank in BC....so going to have to call visa tomorrow when they openi looked into mastercard, however i could only find a prepaid mastercard and not a gift card, whereas you have to pay a monthly fee etc....blah

well i did a bit more research......found out in canada theres only 2 places in all of canada that sell visa gift cards.....one is in vancouver and the other is a bank in BC....so going to have to call visa tomorrow when they openi looked into mastercard, however i could only find a prepaid mastercard and not a gift card, whereas you have to pay a monthly fee etc....blah
can't you just use your regular credit card?

You can get the Virtual Visa from Giftcards.com. I ordered a couple of 500s from there a few months back, but looking at it now the most you can buy are the $200s. They're such a pain in the *** though. Their ad says "delivery in hours not days" but my delivery was like 3 whole days because they were verifying my information.