Short Note To Daniel

Daniel,I wanted to express my appreciation for your willingness to open your life, your persona and your strategies to the poker 'masses'. It really takes a lot of guts to put your personal life on stage...especially this community of degenerate gamblers.As far has poker has come in the last few years, you have truly been a staple of consistency and balance and have done such a terrific job giving the dreamer a glimpse into the life you lead.God knows that there are literally tens of thousands of various limit players who dream of poker fame and fortune, and yet somehow you seamlessly put it all into perspective... through your genuine honesty, and 'put it all on the table' attitude. I just wanted you to know that I really admire your confidence...not on just the table....but the way you live your life and share it with all of us without any 'choreography'. You are the only name pro who gives back so much to the poker community, and are without question the best ambassador to poker we could all possibly hope for as players.There is so much negativity, gossip and questionable ethics within the online (and live) poker community as a whole, but somehow you've managed to effectively distance yourself from all of it, and excel financially...succeed as a player, and solidify your reputation as a stand up guy... and a respected spokesman for the game of poker. Aside from Chris Moneymaker, I think its safe to say that your contribution to poker as a visible 'celebrity' has been a godsend. You present the 'nice guy' image to recreational players that can only draw more players in the long run. Anyway enough said...I guess I just wanted to express my gratitude for all you have done for poker over the last few years. You are a sincere poker lover who doesn't get caught up in all the BS, and has no qualms letting the general public into his personal life. I think you understand the mindset of the struggling micro crowd, or the 'dreamers' (whatever you choose to call it) and enjoy sharing brain matter...instead of hiding it in a box.
do you , by any chance, make pottery?