Short Note To Daniel

Daniel,I wanted to express my appreciation for your willingness to open your life, your persona and your strategies to the poker 'masses'. It really takes a lot of guts to put your personal life on stage...especially this community of degenerate gamblers.As far has poker has come in the last few years, you have truly been a staple of consistency and balance and have done such a terrific job giving the dreamer a glimpse into the life you lead.God knows that there are literally tens of thousands of various limit players who dream of poker fame and fortune, and yet somehow you seamlessly put it all into perspective... through your genuine honesty, and 'put it all on the table' attitude. I just wanted you to know that I really admire your confidence...not on just the table....but the way you live your life and share it with all of us without any 'choreography'. You are the only name pro who gives back so much to the poker community, and are without question the best ambassador to poker we could all possibly hope for as players.There is so much negativity, gossip and questionable ethics within the online (and live) poker community as a whole, but somehow you've managed to effectively distance yourself from all of it, and excel financially...succeed as a player, and solidify your reputation as a stand up guy... and a respected spokesman for the game of poker. Aside from Chris Moneymaker, I think its safe to say that your contribution to poker as a visible 'celebrity' has been a godsend. You present the 'nice guy' image to recreational players that can only draw more players in the long run. Anyway enough said...I guess I just wanted to express my gratitude for all you have done for poker over the last few years. You are a sincere poker lover who doesn't get caught up in all the BS, and has no qualms letting the general public into his personal life. I think you understand the mindset of the struggling micro crowd, or the 'dreamers' (whatever you choose to call it) and enjoy sharing brain matter...instead of hiding it in a box.

U know you can send him a PM.....right?
Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 1Joined: Today, 9:16 PMMember No.: 27,265I guess I could have, but it was my 1st post so I thought it was appropriate to let Daniel know that he is appreciated and maybe start a thread on the subject so others could share some similar sentiments.
Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 1Joined: Today, 9:16 PMMember No.: 27,265I guess I could have, but it was my 1st post so I thought it was appropriate to let Daniel know that he is appreciated and maybe start a thread on the subject so others could share some similar sentiments.
1. Great post.2. Very well spoken.3. Please disregard the kids.

I'm glad the OP posted this. I'm constantly struck by Daniel's great sense of humor and generosity.I tried to google Q score, a measure of likeability and trustworthiness for marketing purposes but itseems that this info isn't free.http://blog.knowthis.com/2006/12/20/the-ce...ty-as-endorser/has an interesting comment about Lance Armstrong and Tiger Woods.http://www.millwardbrown.com/Sites/Millwar...V/Celebrity.pdfis a general article, but still not much info.This has a top 100 list:http://www.forbes.com/2006/06/12/06celebri...-list_land.htmlLol, Dr. Phil's #22 with his top attribute being intelligence, no accounting for taste! Sheesh!Sample:http://www.epoll.com/marketing/e-score_sample_report.jpgMaybe Daniel can order his own report and share with us the results!http://www.qscores.com/sports_rates.htmlPrices range from $1,250 for one person to $16,000 for the entire report (up to 500 people).P.S. Daniel... you know what the next step after prevalent rake free poker is? Substantive corporate sponsorship of poker tourneys far in excess of what we see today.You could make that happen. Forgive me for beating a dead horse.

Tough crowd man. That's ok, though, I just banned all their chat privelages while sending them all deadly viruses to their computer that will not only destroy data, but will also burn the retina in their eyes so that they'll likely go completely blind within the next few days. Hey, that's the least I could do to protect a newb :club:

Tough crowd man. That's ok, though, I just banned all their chat privelages while sending them all deadly viruses to their computer that will not only destroy data, but will also burn the retina in their eyes so that they'll likely go completely blind within the next few days. Hey, that's the least I could do to protect a newb :club:
Ha ha. You da man Daniel. Belated happy Easter. God bless ....
If you have that kind of power what are you doing playing poker? Go stop child molesters or something..
i think we just found out who is sending out the phishing e-mails...
Go stop child molesters or something..
leave me out of this
I ought to kick your ass. Think about how insensitive that is to those of us who were abused as kids. You bastard.