This is a continuation of season 3 for entourage, not the start of the 4th.Pretty sure the same goes for sopranos, not an official other season.
Long fuckin break for a season then. But ok.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entourage is awesome, have the first 2 seasons on dvd. I laugh my *** off. That reminds me I have to find my HUG IT OUT! t-shirt.
You dont have season 3 yet? YOU"RE SLACKIN HACK!
You dont have season 3 yet? YOU"RE SLACKIN HACK!
I wish they would've ended season 3 and put it out on DVD rather than including these new episodes that started last night in season 3.As far as The Sopranos go, I think Tony is going to jail and either Carmela or, more likely, AJ gets whacked in these final episodes. Just my humble speculations.
As far as The Sopranos go, I think Tony is going to jail and either Carmela or, more likely, AJ gets whacked in these final episodes. Just my humble speculations.
AJ or Carmella? Noone would kill them and still be able to have any sort of power, that's messing with people that have nothing whatsovever to do with the buisness.The Wire is better than either of these shows though.
I wish they would've ended season 3 and put it out on DVD rather than including these new episodes that started last night in season 3.
It is out on DvD. I own it, I've wathced it, I LOVE IT!
The Wire is better than either of these shows though.
I dont think so, buster brown.
I dont think so, buster brown.
I love both Sopranos and Entourage but both have many problems. There are too many off things hapening in Entourage, like Vince wanting to be some kind of serious actor and willing to treat execs like ****, but still wants to live in a mansion and party every night at the age of 30. Indie film guys work with indie film guys and generally at least attempt to have an aura of not caring about the. money. The whole Ramones movie thing, please Vince looks nothing like Joey Ramone, he is too short and too good looking. The fact that the Vincent Gallo type filmed his movie in B&W and then they added color to it, that would never happen. Once something is filmed in B&W you don't just add color to it, no studio in their right mind would do that.Sopranos just really dragged on a lot in the first half of season 6. That's all I really have to say.The Wire has better writting acting and story than either of those shows.
I love both Sopranos and Entourage but both have many problems. There are too many off things hapening in Entourage, like Vince wanting to be some kind of serious actor and willing to treat execs like ****, but still wants to live in a mansion and party every night at the age of 30. Indie film guys work with indie film guys and generally at least attempt to have an aura of not caring about the. money. The whole Ramones movie thing, please Vince looks nothing like Joey Ramone, he is too short and too good looking. The fact that the Vincent Gallo type filmed his movie in B&W and then they added color to it, that would never happen. Once something is filmed in B&W you don't just add color to it, no studio in their right mind would do that.Sopranos just really dragged on a lot in the first half of season 6. That's all I really have to say.The Wire has better writting acting and story than either of those shows.
I heard unbeleivable things about 'The Wire'. So I checked it out. I watched the first three episodes, and I hated it. It just wasnt for me, I didnt like the character development.I won't even adress your criticisms of Entourage or The Sopranos, because I feel that even the best shows have problems or storylines that are farfetched, but overall, those are the two best shows on TV.
I heard unbeleivable things about 'The Wire'. So I checked it out. I watched the first three episodes, and I hated it. It just wasnt for me, I didnt like the character development.I won't even adress your criticisms of Entourage or The Sopranos, because I feel that even the best shows have problems or storylines that are farfetched, but overall, those are the two best shows on TV.
You really should keep watching it is a very good show.
It is out on DvD. I own it, I've wathced it, I LOVE IT!I dont think so, buster brown.
season 3 part 1 is out on DVD, part 2 just started, yes it's retarded i dont get it at all, this season 3a and 3b for entourage and 6a and 6b for sopranos, i dunno.

I can't believe they're still calling this season 3 since they released the season 3 "part 1" DVD. Seems like a lot of odd, useless naming.As far as Carmela or AJ getting whacked, I just think someone wants to really hurt Tony without whacking him. The Wire is an incredible show. Give it a chance and you'll like it.

As far as Carmela or AJ getting whacked, I just think someone wants to really hurt Tony without whacking him.
Yeah but noone in the mob would do that, they have rules and messing with a guys family is a big no no. Someone might, but they would would be killed by even the worst of Tonys enemies.
so whatcha think the ending will be? the most obv being tony is whacked, but maybe not........maybe its in a war against carmine and the NY family......dunno wish i had HBO to watch =/
it seemed obvious to me that Bobby B is going to get pinched for that botched canadian murder, and I think he will turn rat and end up taking Tony down.. the way he was looking out at the water at the end foreshadowed that he was tired of the life
the wire is close a 3rd
Stop insulting "The Wire."The Wire is the best drama ever on TV. Sopranos, while i still watch, jumped the shark a couple of years ago. I think it went downhill after the PC crowd got their panties in a bunch after Ralphie beat the stripper to death outside the Bing. The show's still OK, but nowhere near as good as The Wire or Deadwood.And I'm an Italian from NJ.
it seemed obvious to me that Bobby B is going to get pinched for that botched canadian murder, and I think he will turn rat and end up taking Tony down.. the way he was looking out at the water at the end foreshadowed that he was tired of the life
You are correct.1st thing I thought of when the guy he shot grabbed a piece of his shirt. Remember him saying earlier in the show something about the sh!t they can do with DNA these days and how they didn't have it when his dad was on the job.
You are correct.1st thing I thought of when the guy he shot grabbed a piece of his shirt. Remember him saying earlier in the show something about the sh!t they can do with DNA these days and how they didn't have it when his dad was on the job.
Even if Bobby does get arrested, and I think that is a distinct possibility, he has no proof that Tony ordered the murder. Now maybe he would give Tony up on any number of other things after he gets pinched.
Even if Bobby does get arrested, and I think that is a distinct possibility, he has no proof that Tony ordered the murder. Now maybe he would give Tony up on any number of other things after he gets pinched.
maybe the feds will bust bobby then force him to wear a wire, then tony will find it and take him for a boat ride. oh wait....BTW that episode is on A&E tonight (season 2 finale).
Technically, since Tony doesn't know the guy from Adam, its the Canadian guys behind it. However, like the weak gun charge, it becomes another RICO predicate to help the feds build a bigger case against the organizatioon as a whole.
yeah, poor christopher - looked like fredo getting the embrace of death from michael there at the endperhaps obvious, but they also seem to be foreshadowing tony having serious heart problems
I dont know about anyone else, but if the show ends with Tony dying of a heart attack, I will be disapointed.
what do you think is up with the fbi and the terrorist stuff?
They've been building that up, very slowly, since the begining of last season. It must be something big. Probably having to do with the ending of the series. I have no idea where they are going with it though.