Alright I'm starting a blog to be just like all the other poker blog professional wannabes, because I am one. jk, I'm starting it because I think it will make me think more about my game and allow me to expand my abilities. It's more for me than anyone else. I'm doin it at blogspot because it seems like that's pretty easy, if anyone has another site that's better let me know.I need some names for the blog and the web address of the blog. Blogspot lets you pick both. My first thought was simple: I Suck At Poker located at isuckatpoker.blogspot.comI think that's too easy though, and everyone here is pretty good at names. I'll ship a couple bucks (maybe up to like 5 depending on how great the winning suggestion is) to whomever comes up with my favorite.Name: Jesse WellerI play mostly tourneys, but I'm kinda gettin back to cash games every once in ahwile.Middle stakes, sometimes a shot at a major with a sat. seat.I love rebuys and double stack tourneys more than anything.Any other info you guys need on me I'll tell you, let's get started with suggestions.

This is probably little cheesy but it was the first thing that came to mind.I Want To Play Poker Wellerwellerpoker.blogspot.comLike I said first thing that came to mind.

My 2 suggestions:1. Poker dude from Mizzou at pokerdudefrommizzou.blogspot.com2. Aces are overrated at acesareoverrated.blogspot.comThat's all I've got.Edit: dunno if it's taken yet, but lol donkaments at loldonkaments.blogspot.com would be a good one too.

Alright I'm starting a blog to be just like all the other poker blog professional wannabes, because I am one. jk, I'm starting it because I think it will make me think more about my game and allow me to expand my abilities. It's more for me than anyone else. I'm doin it at blogspot because it seems like that's pretty easy, if anyone has another site that's better let me know.I need some names for the blog and the web address of the blog. Blogspot lets you pick both. My first thought was simple: I Suck At Poker located at isuckatpoker.blogspot.comI think that's too easy though, and everyone here is pretty good at names. I'll ship a couple bucks (maybe up to like 5 depending on how great the winning suggestion is) to whomever comes up with my favorite.Name: Jesse WellerI play mostly tourneys, but I'm kinda gettin back to cash games every once in ahwile.Middle stakes, sometimes a shot at a major with a sat. seat.I love rebuys and double stack tourneys more than anything.Any other info you guys need on me I'll tell you, let's get started with suggestions.
huggles.blogspot.com ???how about SHIPDABOOMSAUCE.blogspot.com?

here's my last attempt (since nobody else is really chiming in with some help):Poker Joker at pokerjoker.blogspot.comPass The Sugah at passthesugah.blogspot.com

Do your favorite hand (one of 'em).I went with 10c8c because I play a lot of suited connectors/one-gapers in deep staked ring games... asthetically 10c8c just looks nice, especially with Copags...

I like the play poker Weller one.That said, 1. Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion! (rules#76noexcusesplaylikeachampion!.blogspot.com)2. I hate when I Mizzou the flop.3. I am a rack. I am a cardplayer. And racks feel no pain, and a cardplayer never cries. 4. 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971BB/100I'm terrible at this, these sound worse and worse every time I read them.