• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got it, and if so what do you think of it?I'm gonna be leaving off for college soon, and wanted to get it to stay in contact with friends
**** your high school friends. In 10 years you will know who your true friends are.

i reccomend myspace. plus there is 169 million plus people on there.

**** your high school friends. In 10 years you will know who your true friends are.
no truer words have ever been spoken...that's why I don't like going to bars here in West Frankfortnothing bunch of people I never wanted to see anywayout of my circle of friends from high school I still talk to maybe two of them on a normal basis
Facebook>>MySpace.Facebook is perfect for creepin on hot girls and hooking up. Just sayin.
QFT, those who say Myspace is better haven't used Facebook much, and its cool to see if you're doing better than your friends, thats my motivation
facebook>myspace
Gotta agree here. I like that people who aren't your friend can't see your profile, unlike Myspace, where you have to change a bunch of settings and bullshit. Also, yes. It's better for stalking.

I don't have an account on either because I'm straight and have a life, so I don't know anything about them, but don't you have to be in school to have a facebook account?

I don't have an account on either because I'm straight and have a life, so I don't know anything about them, but don't you have to be in school to have a facebook account?
no. and facebook is great for straight guys looking to pick up girls, since it basically lets you rank friends of friends based on physical attractiveness. then again, it doesn't really work for ugly guys.
Gotta agree here. I like that people who aren't your friend can't see your profile, unlike Myspace, where you have to change a bunch of settings and bullshit. Also, yes. It's better for stalking.
Doesn't look too difficult to me...myspace.gif
Doesn't look too difficult to me...myspace.gif
Shut your goddamn mouth. The other reason is that people can't make their facebook pages all fancy and gay with music and videos and glittery sparkly things.