I ****ing Have The Worst Luck

You talkin to me? Apparently you havent seen Office Space. And my post was directed at one Erick Ryland.
no no i was agreeing with u. i was saying who does this guy think he is lol...meanign erick ryland.
Just to get in on the venting I have played in three tourneys today and I cannot believe my luck. I kid you not, every PP vs PP hand I have found myself in, the villian has hit their card on the flop. Doesn't matter if I am ahead or behind preflop, they have hit their card. It has been very hard to take.
ya sucks man. i just needed to fume, being so close to some relatively serious $$$ and losing like I did...just had great workout..gonna go eat some kosher for passover dinner...then back on the ftp hopefully in time for the 8 pm 26$, daily double, and the 26k @ 10...GL every1
to not get ****ed over for 3 hours then get royally ****ed in the biggest pot that matters...and u dont see a problem?
Sounds pretty standard to me, except when it happens to me it's usually 3-5 places from the mobney!
ya sucks man. i just needed to fume, being so close to some relatively serious $$$ and losing like I did...just had great workout..gonna go eat some kosher for passover dinner...then back on the ftp hopefully in time for the 8 pm 26$, daily double, and the 26k @ 10...GL every1
You sound like you are terrifyed of variance. Maybe you should stop playing the lottery and start playing cash games which have actual skill involved and not all in AK vs 66, damn i lost a coinflip, i run so bad, i hate life, blah blah blah.
You sound like you are terrifyed of variance. Maybe you should stop playing the lottery and start playing cash games which have actual skill involved and not all in AK vs 66, damn i lost a coinflip, i run so bad, i hate life, blah blah blah.
1010 vs 88 and kk vs qq are coinflips now?

tourney 4 - rbw flop the nut str8 and am knocked out when villian hits runner runner for the flush.that is all.