Right now I am currently playing in a 1 dollar rebuy on AP.. I'm extremely shell shocked right now towards playing higher limits, prolly the worst week of my life, so I thought I'd take it down a notch..Anyways..Out of the 178 that played, 103 remain, 27 make the money.. 1500 in starting chipsI have 16.5k (20/103), average is 11.5k, rebuys and add-ons are doneBlinds are at 75/150What's a good strategy here in a deep stack tourney, Is it good to see flops with weak aces and other weak hands? I don't play in rebuys that often

I thought I'd bump this thread, since it's just such a busy topic..74 players left, Average is 15.5kI have 24.5k, currently 13/74Edit: I see that Zach posted a smart *** remark... Well done

ummmm,huh?
Don't start a tournament if you have to ask this question.It's not a smart *** reply. It's a serious reply.There's a reason why no one has replied to this topic.

It's no longer a rebuy once the rebuy period ends.Play normal poker. If you don't know how to do that, then buy some books.

• 3 years later...