favorite simpsons quote

Guest XXEddie
Homer - My kids are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever did suck.
continuationMArge: homer watch your mouthHomer: Oh, I gotta go my dam weiner kids are listenBart/Lisa: we are not wienerHomer: Then why are you dressed like that--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------best ever:"Let me explain, I thought the cop was a prostitue".....i know this thread died a couple weeks ago but meh

1. Homer standing on a burning oil derrick: “Ah! This is where Faceless Joe lost his legs!”2. Homer, after showing Marge his prescription for Medicinal Marijuana: "I could walk up to the President and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face, and he’d just have to sit there groovin’ on it.”

Guest XXEddie

2. Homer, after showing Marge his prescription for Medicinal Marijuana: "I could walk up to the President and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face, and he’d just have to sit there groovin’ on it.”Marge- "Homer you dont need drugs anymore. Your eyes are fine."Homer-"My eyes???? what about my eyes??"

What about Ralph?I love everything my Ralph. He's hilarious.Some favorites that pop into mind:What's a battle?Me fail English? That's unpossible.Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.Eww, Daddy, this tastes like Gramma!I bent my wookie.That's where I saw the Leprchaun. He tells me to burn things! :club:

Alright, I'll jump in. I can't pick a favorite, there's just too many. Several have already been listed. A few more...Homer (when Marge caught him hiding his gun): "But Marge, I SWEAR to you, I NEVER thought you'd find out."Comic Book Guy (returning his Star Trek belt): "I don't have a receipt, I won it as a door prize at the Star Trek convention, although I find their choice highly illogical as the average Trekker has no use for a medium sized belt."Comic Book Guy: "Since my breakfast burrito is congealing rapidly, I'll be blunt."Milhouse: "Who wets their bed now, Milhouse?"Alright alright, I'll stop. I suppose I should actually get back to work.