Mike's Cardplayer Tv Show

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone call in and ask if he is still having bad luck at the tables?This ought to get about a 10 minute response.Then ask him if he still plays online

yep ask him about me. There will be your proof
No one cares if you know Mike. Congrats you know the biggest donk pro there is.

good for mike i say... he could use some refining for sure but he's a very genuine guy in a profession of BS artists... i like his show and hope to see more of it

• 2 weeks later...
It's Thursday again, we are taping episode 3 of the Mouthpiece today. If you want to talk to Mike on the show, we will start taking your calls at 3pm PST. 877-675-1306.
no one answered when i called :club:
It's Thursday again, we are taping episode 3 of the Mouthpiece today. If you want to talk to Mike on the show, we will start taking your calls at 3pm PST. 877-675-1306.
Have you considered opening up to email questions too?

ZOMG I CALLED AND CINDY FROM CARDPLAYER PICKED UP........... IWAS SO SCUURRED I JUST HUNG UP :club: Now I am having flash backs of stalking my ex girlfriends.......... Vodka Time

That is embarassingly awful....just bottom line stupid. And as far as CardPlayer goes...its trying to be more like Bluff and less like its old self. Which is BAD.

That is embarassingly awful....just bottom line stupid. And as far as CardPlayer goes...its trying to be more like Bluff and less like its old self. Which is BAD.
if You mean by it's old self, filled with mediocre poker writers, teaching you how to be tight weak? Card player has always had alot of filler articles, and alot of garbage... it has about the same ratio of interesting material to junk as it's always had.

they got to stop putting the cheasy special effects like switching Matusow to black and white and rotating the camera angle too much.

I really liked it. He's an original and who gives a stripper's *** about the production value?Mike is an american original and that show was as real as it gets.His girlfriend hiding was classic. As far as cardplayer goes, it's #1 by a mile. The have a daily poker show a la ESPN sportscenter. daily.... That seems like a lot of dedicated work to me.
My favorite part was when he was going to take phone calls and says "Now we're gonna welcome to my favorite part of the show", lol. I also liked when he called himself Mike "The Matusow" Mouth...this guy is great! I wonder if they'll eventually show him blowing coke on camera or just continue to take breaks every few minutes so he can do it in the bathroom.