Guys With The Sweet House?

hey y'all, been searching for that post with the guys who recently bought that sweet house with the 2 big screen tvs next to each other but cant find it. can anyone dig up the link for me? thx.

hahaha. Seriously, an M3 is an awesome car. It's not an Enzo or even a Porsche but it's still a kicka ss car.
mechanically I hear good things, but in my area, it's pretty much a chick car. Or a gay car.I would rather drive a Mustang myself, the new year is really nice looking, and they are cheap.
mechanically I hear good things, but in my area, it's pretty much a chick car. Or a gay car.I would rather drive a Mustang myself, the new year is really nice looking, and they are cheap.
In my area we prefer the Ford Fusion.
They must be cheap, every teenage girl in my neighborhood drives a Mustang.

Reasons the cars are gayThe M3 is a convertible. That instantly sounds alarms of being a *****. He probaby drives SMG, not a true 6 speed. And the 06 STi is a fat understearing, underpreforming pig that pales incomparison to the 06 Evo IX.

Can't they afford a decorator ?Seriously, paint only costs $20 a gallon. White walls, black furniture, grey cars ? Get some color !
Hehe, I hate to say it but that house could definately do with a womens touch. Sweet t.v's though.
Reasons the cars are gayThe M3 is a convertible. That instantly sounds alarms of being a *****. He probaby drives SMG, not a true 6 speed. And the 06 STi is a fat understearing, underpreforming pig that pales incomparison to the 06 Evo IX.
Jealous much? Why is it the people who can't afford those cars seem to know everything about them? Huh... odd, that.
Jealous much? Why is it the people who can't afford those cars seem to know everything about them? Huh... odd, that.
Because I drive a WRX, which is a lower level of the STi. I belong to a M3 and WRX forum, and I work on my friends M3 and my WRX all the time.
Ok, I'll admit the convertible M3 is a bit gay but I like the hardtop one. Nobody here thinks it's a girl car.
True, but it is a hairdresser's car.... get an SL,, now that's a man's car, hard and soft top all in one, get th 65 AMG u get 6.5 litre engine with about 700 horses!big money but big car!

There is no hate in this statement since I know both IRL: for all the money they have, they still can't buy taste. Dual big screens??? That is gross. All their furniture is gross as well. They have decent cars, but with the money they have, they are pretty disgusting as well. It's not even about saving money bc these guys burn cash.