Pros That Have Dropped Off The Face Of The Earth

which pro poker player would you say that was active or well known that isnt around anymore?I say Josh Arieh...where did he go? Hit by a bus? Remember that awful shirt he tried to sell?lol...I wonder if his boot camp actually happened...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which pro poker player would you say that was active or well known that isnt around anymore?I say Josh Arieh...where did he go? Hit by a bus? Remember that awful shirt he tried to sell?lol...I wonder if his boot camp actually happened...
Yes I do.....pgevolut.jpgpglife.jpgpgdecis.jpg

It seems like every week there is a what happened to Josh Arieh thread.What happened to Men Nguyen? I heard he was hiding in Vietnam or something.men_nguyen.jpgALL YOU CAN EAT BABY!!!!

Whatever happened to Amarillo Slim?....................................oh right! :club:
The guy is pretty effing twisted. I won't go into detail but on the flight home from the last tournament I played, I ended up sitting beside Todd (I think) Preston. We both had a few drinks and started chatting, and he started talking about how sick his dad is and some of the things that have happened. I think he said there will be a new book with his true life story coming out in the near future.

Howard Lederer. Making all that Full Tilt moneyWhich goes to show that even the 'glamorous' life of a professional poker player isn't so attractive when you find our what it's like to have a steady income week in and week out, never worrying about a 6 month variance swing wiping your bankroll out.Take a lesson boys and girls, security is very secure

Howard Lederer. Making all that Full Tilt moneyWhich goes to show that even the 'glamorous' life of a professional poker player isn't so attractive when you find our what it's like to have a steady income week in and week out, never worrying about a 6 month variance swing wiping your bankroll out.Take a lesson boys and girls, security is very secure
SHHHHHHHHHHH!EVERYONE can TP/MM...it's EASY!!!! Keep trying kids...you will get there someday!(Geez Balloon...can you NOT tap the glass for the rest of us...kthxbye!)

I know Tom McEvoy plays on PS with the TLB winners each week, but does he still play live anymore? Also is he a tournament only player or does he play cash as well?