Worst Ft In History?

How bad is this Foxwoods FT when FRED GOLDBERG is the best player left. How do Allen Kessler, Raj, and Fred get there over Nam, Loosh, and Steve Sung? ...unreal.
Seem's like a very boring table. Fred is a great player though, he was on the television and he did bluff former super internet star Prahlad. Should be riveting poker action.
I'm really rooting for Raj. I cant say that he's a winning player but he's a foxwoods regular and I look forward to getting that money back.
FYP

I second that... I see Raj a lot playing at Foxwoods... always smiling! I would love to see a local win this thing... LET'S GO RAJ!!!

How bad is this Foxwoods FT when FRED GOLDBERG is the best player left. How do Allen Kessler, Raj, and Fred get there over Nam, Loosh, and Steve Sung? ...unreal.
Allen Kessler cashes consistently. He's usually very tight, but he was dealt some good starting hands, made some good moves, and he was given respect due to his tight image.
Allen Kessler cashes consistently. He's usually very tight, but he was dealt some good starting hands, made some good moves, and he was given respect due to his tight image.
If I see Allen Kessler play a hand that's not AA or KK I'll be SHOCKEDAs always, updates all day on www.TexasHoldem.comSeth Berger, one of the guys left, sold And 1 (the shoe company - basketball guy) in 2005.Antonio Cavezza did well at the USPC in AC, owns a bagel shop on LI.Raj Patel and Paul Matteo are Foxwoods regulars.Fred Goldberg looks like Chris Moneymaker.If I had to pick a final table with some of the people left, it would have been looshle, Steve Sung, Frankie Flowers, JR Bellande, Gigabet and Nam Lethis... is... going.... to be.... GREAT TV!!!!!!!!!! :club:
Seem's like a very boring table. Fred is a great player though, he was on the television and he did bluff former super internet star Prahlad. Should be riveting poker action.
Goldberb is the uber choker.He's bubbled 3 or more ft's stacking off baddly because he get nervous or who knows why.Hopefully he has improved his nerves.Gl to him.2006 ME down to 10Blinds are $80,000-160,000 with a $20,000 ante.Goldberg Eliminated 10th ($1,154,527)Fred Goldberg moves all-in from the cut-off for $2.8 million. Richard Lee calls in the small blind. Lee shows KK. Goldberg shows Q3. The board comes 977J8. Goldberg is eliminated by Lee in 10th place. Fred Goldberg Eliminated 11th ($84,570)Fred Goldberg gets all in preflop against Joe Hachem. Goldberg shows 108 and Hachem turns over 99. The board comes Q104A6 and Hachem makes a higher flush to win the pot and eliminate Goldberg in 11th place.

Hand 21: Seth, Tony, Raj and Paul called; Fred checked. Flop was 5 K J and all checked. Turn was a Queen and it was checked to Tony, who bet 130K. Fred was his only caller. River was another 5 and they checked it down. Tony showed AT for the Broadway straight and took the pot.????? llllllllol The other guy showed extreme strength with the triple ck!OK J tilly~ :D:club::):D:D:D

Hand 21: Seth, Tony, Raj and Paul called; Fred checked. Flop was 5 K J and all checked. Turn was a Queen and it was checked to Tony, who bet 130K. Fred was his only caller. River was another 5 and they checked it down. Tony showed AT for the Broadway straight and took the pot.????? llllllllol The other guy showed extreme strength with the triple ck!OK J tilly~ :D:club::):D:D:D
I saw that too. Cardcore has made a few mistakes and pretty sure that Tony didn't check the nuts, last to act.

These are the worst and most clueless players ever at a WPT ft.What a joke.They are limping in, min-raising pre-flop, 3-betting preflop with donk suited hands, cking basically the nuts for the situations, and always showing their hands. sad display of a wpt.Very amusing!Tony Cavezza Eliminated in 3rd Place on an Awful Beat ($370,370) Raj raises to $200,000 and and Tony Cavezza raises to $600,000. Raj Patel re-raises to $1,500,000 and Cavezza moves all-in. Cavezza shows AA and Raj Patel shows Ah8h. The flop comes 7h-8s-8d and Cavezza is down to 1 out. The turn is the 6c and the river is the 3s.Raj Patel call $80k on the button and Paul Matteo completes from the small blind. Fred Goldberg raises to $330k from the big blind and Paul Matteo eventually calls. The flop comes 6s-4s-2c. Paul Matteo moves all-in and Fred Goldberg calls immediately. Paul Matteo has As5s and Fred Goldberg has JJ. Goldberg grimaces and says, "Come on, one time!"The turn is the Ts and Paul Matteo makes his flush. The river is the meaningless 6h, and Fred Goldberg has been eliminated. What did he put him on preflop 22, lol cmon.He limps in the cutoff with AA when everybody is playing passive as possible with rare preflop raises, and then isos ALL-in with AA, LOLRaj Patel calls $50k from the cutoff and Fred raises to $225k and Seth Berger moves all-in for $235k. Raj Patel moves all-in on top and Goldberg folds. Raj has AsAd, and Berger has Ac5h. Fred Goldberg folded 99. The board comes 6c-4s-3h-8s-Ah, and Seth Berger is our 5th place finisher.Seth Berger raises to $155k and Raj Patel calls. The flop is Ks-Jd-Tc. Raj Patel checks and Berger checks behind. The turn is the Ts. Raj checks and Seth checks behind. The river is the Jh. Raj checked, Seth bets $300k and Raj just calls with AJ. Raj wins the pot.Raj check-called with the J's full on the river. Raj... check called with J's full on the river.Seth Berger calls $30k from under the gun. Fred Goldberg, Tony Cavezza, Raj Patel and Paul Matteo all play the hand as well. The flop is Ks-Jc-5d. All players check and the turn is the Qd. Everyone checks around to Cavezza who bets $130k. Fred Goldberg calls. The river is the 5h. Fred checks and Tony checks behind. Tony shows AT for the straight. Tony Cavezza raises to $80,000 and Raj Patel makes the call. Fred Goldberg reaches for some raisin' chips but folds instead. Seth Berger folds as well and we have a heads up pot.The flop is Ac-3d-9h and Tony bets out $120,000. Raj re-raises immediately to $500,000 and Tony bursts out laughing, folding an ace face up.

I saw that too. Cardcore has made a few mistakes and pretty sure that Tony didn't check the nuts, last to act.
River paired omgz full house he has to have! Same update on pokerpages too. Sad. :D:D:D:D:club: