Anybody listen to this guy's show on Sirius satellite?? He's on weeknights from 8-midnite eastern time. I'm so addicted to it, and even though it's an american based show, he's a GIANT hockey fan. It's almost worth the $12/month alone. If you haven't heard it, you can check out his website at www.scottferrall.com (and no, this isn't a spam msg - lol)

He's on Stern 101 from 8pm-12 eastern
I bought SIRIUS for listening to Howard Stern and I am very happy..HOwever I find myself listening to Ferrall as well...he is amazing....Huge Hockey fan and knows what he is saying..CHECK IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT
CHECK IT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT
I always thought that was what he was saying too (sure sounds like it...), but apparently in his raspy-ass voice, he's actually saying "shake it up"....How that's possible, I have no idea.
Anybody listen to this guy's show on Sirius satellite?? He's on weeknights from 8-midnite eastern time. I'm so addicted to it, and even though it's an american based show, he's a GIANT hockey fan. It's almost worth the $12/month alone. If you haven't heard it, you can check out his website at www.scottferrall.com (and no, this isn't a spam msg - lol)
he also was a hockey play by play guy for a bunch of years so he has tons of knowledge of the game

I love this show as well, I'm glad they turned it into a purely sports show, he sure knows a lot about all sports. Anybody listen to the show the first few weeks he was on Sirius. He had a girl on who was masturbating and snorting lines of Coke at the same time. Definitely something you can't do on terrestrial radio lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He used to be on wfan in new york from 10-1. The show was called "Farrel on the bench' i think. It was always fairly entertaining, although the guy is kinda outrageuous.

• 1 month later...
Best radio on errr.... sataliteShake it up!
If all this scuttlebutt about BTLS leaving next year is true, I really hope they replace him with Ferrall.
If all this scuttlebutt about BTLS leaving next year is true, I really hope they replace him with Ferrall.
Actually I think Ferralls time spot is ideal. Primetime for sports when most games are running and are finished by time the show is over. I do wish they would increase his budget to travel to more events though not just the UFC infomertials. F'n BS that Howard is the only one that can use the soundbites from scotty's sheik interview. If they dont sesign him for the Howard channels hopefully he will show up on another Sirius channel, his show is meant for sattelite.