Is This Ever Correct At This Level?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Bet The Pot)Button ($10.11)SB ($11.06)BB ($7.05)Hero ($3.45)Preflop: Hero is UTG with [Ad], [As]. Hero raises to $0.15, Button calls $0.15, SB calls $0.13, 1 fold.Flop: ($0.50) [Kd], [Jc], [Th] (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.35, Button raises to $1.25, SB folds, Hero folds.Final Pot: $2.10history. I have been aggressive, but not overly so. cbetting any flop i raised pf with three or less players. Villain has been very tight. has never raised post flop while ive been playing with that i can remember, if they have it was when i first stated today on a different table against a different opponent( i still wasn't in the poker thinking mode, not really paying attention yet)

If there is ever a flop to fold aces this is it, that's a really bad flop for you. Against a guy who never really raises postflop the only hands you can logically beat are AK and KQ. If you give him enough credit at this level then you can fold here, either way it's not a bad fold IMO. Especially if he seems the type who may not re-raise preflop with high pocket pairs.