watching nowwhat excatly has Chad Brown commentated?
Chad co-hosts the Ultimate Poker Challenge with many different pro's. Daniel, Evelyn Ng, Dan Harrington, Kenna James were just a few that joined him. The problem is that each week they read the same cue cards so that they often sound very lame. Comments like,"Now,lets get's back to the Challenge" annoyed me to no end. The writer of the show needs to be fired. Where's Donald Trump when you need him? However, when the pros get to comment on the actually game play, they sound much better and less robotic. " The various pro's commentary keeps the show fresh enough so that the awful production values and fact that most of the players are not well-known can mostly be ignored.
You STATED THIS"Well it's hard to play hands with a guy who's willing to go broke with a hand like JJ" referring to Gordon playing his JJ so passive a while earlierand I stated that is not what he is referring to which he wasn't.
and I didn't state that, and I quoted what Lederer said, although most likely not verbatim. and That's where we disagree. But since we've established that you can read Lederer so well, you may be right. and I appreciate you taking the time to slam me after being mentally exhaused delivering your "expert analysis". and I am giving myself a headache trying to read your posts. and I quit. and don't take 4 seconds out of your life to retrieve a password or look left and see how long someone has been a member. you wouldn't want to miss any of the arkansas action between 1am and 6am. and I'm sure you're doing body shots off of gogo dancers in between posts. and. and. and.

Actually, Lederer made it clear several times that if he had had Gordon's hand there, he WOULD have gone broke, and his comment was just letting Gordon know that yea, he was ready to go broke so his fold wasn't a bad play. He wasn't ribbing Gordon, he was commenting on his short stack and that he would've been all-in in that spot.

Actually, Lederer made it clear several times that if he had had Gordon's hand there, he WOULD have gone broke, and his comment was just letting Gordon know that yea, he was ready to go broke so his fold wasn't a bad play. He wasn't ribbing Gordon, he was commenting on his short stack and that he would've been all-in in that spot.
Yes, pros always compliment each other on how weak/tight they play. Good read.
LOL, now I know either you're joking or you haven't seen the show. HL was doing this all episode.
Ok. Pros always SINCERELY compliment each other on their weak tight play. SARCASM WARNINGIs that clear enough now?
yes agreed with what you say here. It was later on that he acted like Phil played it a bit odd.and hey strippersnblowAbout that post where I said you stated- I obv know you didn't state the quote but I was implying you had that sentence in your earlier post- duh- another good assumption to assume I'm in Little Rock still. I'm pretty sure you already discovered I made this account over 2 years. Mix in a little thinking outside the box. I won't make St. Louis jokes such as go kidnap a kid or something cause I like the Cardinals. (yes I assume you still live there since you don't seem to think other people move). We are getting into thinking beyond your realm again it appears- lol
yes agreed with what you say here. It was later on that he acted like Phil played it a bit odd.and hey strippersnblowAbout that post where I said you stated- I obv know you didn't state the quote but I was implying you had that sentence in your earlier post- duh- another good assumption to assume I'm in Little Rock still. I'm pretty sure you already discovered I made this account over 2 years. Mix in a little thinking outside the box. I won't make St. Louis jokes such as go kidnap a kid or something cause I like the Cardinals. (yes I assume you still live there since you don't seem to think other people move). We are getting into thinking beyond your realm again it appears- lol
ummmmmmmmm.........................what?

NEW EPISODES:Week of April 16Seat 1: Mike MatusowSeat 2: Allen CunninghamSeat 3: David BenyamineSeat 4: Barry GreensteinSeat 5: Shawn SheikhanSeat 6: John Juanda Ladies' Week: Begins on May 14Seat 1: Clonie GowenSeat 2: Evelyn NgSeat 3: Dee LuongSeat 4: Vanessa RoussoSeat 5: Jennifer HarmanSeat 6: Cyndy VioletteWeek of June 11: New Show - Players TBDWeek of June 18: New Show - Players TBDWeek of June 25: New Show - Players TBD

I was under the impression that these were unedited shows and are showing every hand that is played in the tourny. Do they show us every hand played?

Maybe we could get along if my name was SistersNWildTurkey.
Now THAT's funny.
NEW EPISODES:Week of April 16Ladies' Week: Begins on May 14Seat 1: Clonie GowenSeat 2: Evelyn NgSeat 3: Dee LuongSeat 4: Vanessa RoussoSeat 5: Jennifer HarmanSeat 6: Cyndy Violette
Prahlad's gf? I remember seeing her railing him at the wsop.. she seems soooo sweet!!
ummmmmmmmm.........................what?
I'm don't know either. Does anyone here speak semi-illiterate redneck? Translation would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. He implied he moved by still speaks yeehaw.
I was under the impression that these were unedited shows and are showing every hand that is played in the tourny. Do they show us every hand played?
I've been under that impression also, but I think I have noticed an occasional "button skip" that tells you whether a hand was cut or not. That said, it's certainly a higher percentage of hands than on any other show outside of Poker Turbostars.