Daniel The Spiteful

Nope, but it did illustrate the basic point made awhile ago, I did my take on PH's blog....and no attacks. DN originally did his take on it and a flurry of activity. A nobody post, no harsh reaction. A famous persons post, haters from out of the woodwork.
Yours was hilarious, but you see the reason why people get so bent out of shape is .......................................... something to do with peas?
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you go and attack peas like that...I've had many long conversations with peas, mostly about nutrition and things and how good they are for me. Peas have never once did/said anything to warrant this ABUSE! Fight the real enemy....eggplant.

Ya know guys,I don't think Phil Realy cares one way or another about Daniels Blog. I'm sure he has read it and laughed it off. The guy may have ego problems but he at least has a sense of humor. Geez. He cut his hair off at a WSOP main event and with a SMILE on his face. This all just goes to the "BRAND" his is putting out there. Nope I don't think we will be seeing Phil entering Daniels Forum to Post a "RESPONSE" ala Phil "MORON BOY" Gordan. Nope. I can't see Phil writing and "OPEN LETTER" Response like them Hill Billies Annie Duke and her Brother the "professor". Funny Post on both Parts.

Ya know guys,I don't think Phil Realy cares one way or another about Daniels Blog. I'm sure he has read it and laughed it off. The guy may have ego problems but he at least has a sense of humor. Geez. He cut his hair off at a WSOP main event and with a SMILE on his face. This all just goes to the "BRAND" his is putting out there. Nope I don't think we will be seeing Phil entering Daniels Forum to Post a "RESPONSE" ala Phil "MORON BOY" Gordan. Nope. I can't see Phil writing and "OPEN LETTER" Response like them Hill Billies Annie Duke and her Brother the "professor". Funny Post on both Parts.
What? What does cabbage have to do with any of that lol

See cabbage is evil, it makes people post entirely out of context to the previous post. I'm with Iowa.....it should be eradicated.Wait, isn't sauer kraut cabbage?

Well its pretty safe to say that destroying sauer kraut on my bratwurst by consuming it.....was taking one for the team than? I mean the method of destruction doesn't matter as long as its a stride to the ultimate goal? Jeez i hope i don't get ostracized. I probably shoulda checked with cabbagehaters.com before taking that brat into my own hands..I'M SORRY if it was soo wrong :club:

Daniel's character was shown in this blog. He hates on certain people. He hates on Hellmuth and even Matusow. I even saw him on T.V blaming his loss to Mike Sexton on coolers instead of giving Mike credit and admitting he got outplayed.

Daniel's character was shown in this blog. He hates on certain people. He hates on Hellmuth and even Matusow. I even saw him on T.V blaming his loss to Mike Sexton on coolers instead of giving Mike credit and admitting he got outplayed.
What does DN, Hellmuth, Matusow or Sexton have to do with cabbage? FOCUS, PEOPLE!
If everyone just realized that they should all hate peas, the world would make sense again.
Look man...All I am saying is:Give peas a chance.Had to be done
I'm glad we can finally see it, he's been so crafty the way he's been hiding his character behind the charity work, his time spent helping others with his money, spending time with Make-A Wish kids etc.He's so sneaky that Daniel Negreanu
Congratulations Railbird32! You just made it to the top of my new and improved hater list! Well done, and in such a short time. As for losing to Mike Sexton, I'm sorry I didn't realize that you had access to all the holecards to know that Sexton outplayed me and I was wrong about my cooler assesment. In closing, "Go suck an egg." Do it now, that's an order. I am your new boss and you shall do EXACTLY what I say! So staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart sucking!
I think DN has invested alot of money into the egg industry. He is really pushing the eggs
Just another example of Daniel only caring about the almighty dollar... A vegetarian shamelessly pushing a meat product for his own financial gain... Is there no decency left????SW
Just another example of Daniel only caring about the almighty dollar... A vegetarian shamelessly pushing a meat product for his own financial gain... Is there no decency left????SW
Daniel is a vegetarian? What the ..?!The AI and terrorism comparison is one thing, making fun of helmuth another, but not eating flesh ?? You crossed the line this time Daniel.A vegetarian poker player... whats next? A greek rock and roll band ??
Congratulations Railbird32! You just made it to the top of my new and improved hater list! Well done, and in such a short time. As for losing to Mike Sexton, I'm sorry I didn't realize that you had access to all the holecards to know that Sexton outplayed me and I was wrong about my cooler assesment. In closing, "Go suck an egg." Do it now, that's an order. I am your new boss and you shall do EXACTLY what I say! So staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart sucking!
Daniel, your character is still being shown. You are obviously still sore over your loss to Sexton. I am not hating on you I actually respect your belief in God and your poker play, but you do tend to hate on other players too much. Just bite your lip sometimes and leave hellmuth and matusow alone.
And by the way, speaking of eggs, looks like you got some yoke on top of that hairdo of yours, or whatever hair you have left balding.
And by the way, speaking of eggs, looks like you got some yoke on top of that hairdo of yours, or whatever hair you have left balding.
Huh??? Phil, is that you??? Who else could make so little sense?

hmm.. dunno if there is a more quirky online community. talking about vegetables to try and get the thread off topic, hater lists, sucking an egg (wow, that's mature), and an army of zealots willing to agree with anything that daniel says. btw, because he's an authority on poker, doesn't make him an authority on everything. think about it :club: