So when will Daniel have kids?? Would be cool to see a mini Daniel come on the scene....any plans??whats the over/under on this happenin in the next 5 years?

So when will Daniel have kids?? Would be cool to see a mini Daniel come on the scene....any plans??whats the over/under on this happenin in the next 5 years?
You're probably sincere in your interest, and I realize that you're probably just looking to discuss it in the forum, but this is really a personal matter between Daniel and Lori, and the kids that they already havem_92d6fed454626ae7a75904ffa07e45ed.jpgMarley and Mushu.
Uhhh, doesn't this mean you are placing the over/under at 5 years? First time in a sports book sir?
Uhhh, doesn't this mean you are placing the over/under at 5 years? First time in a sports book sir?
I guess I'am...lol...good point sir!!So would u bet over or under?
You're probably sincere in your interest, and I realize that you're probably just looking to discuss it in the forum, but this is really a personal matter between Daniel and Lori, and the kids that they already havem_92d6fed454626ae7a75904ffa07e45ed.jpgMarley and Mushu.
Definitely a personal matter. I wouldn't expect an answer from Daniel but Krabler Negreanu has a great ring.Kid Poker Jr at the very least would have a great poker teacher.
I've never stated this on the forum before but... I, am Daniel Negreanu's son
So you're saying that Daniel was "getting busy" at the age of 15, huh?I'll be Maury Povich and say,"Daniel Negreanu, you are not the father of Brunswick14!"