Back In Business! Woot

Man these Visa Gift to Go cards are the Bomb! Register them online and away you go! Another highlight of the Scottsdale trip!So I now have $98 BR on Stars (was $100 but sent $2 to yourboygsarida just now as repayment for his stakament of me from last month).Think I am gonna build it up in $5 SNG's and $3 Sunday Million Qualifiers. If I win a seat in one of those then sell the seat the monster will be unleashed!Feels good to be back in the game (and NO MORE CASH GAMES!).Ciao!

Brag? Welcome back to the tables
No brag, just excited to have a simple way to be back. I prolly outta buy about $500 worth of these cards but that would just free up my inner donk. This way I will have to be a bit more disciplined about my play, or I will be bust until the next trip down south. Plus I wanted to let yourboygsarida know in 2 ways (the other is a PM) that I have sent $2 to his account on stars (polyballer9 right yourboygsarida? - if not let me know.).
play the 4.40 180s as well. ill give 210 on those tourney tickets so keep me in mind.
Really? Ok you have just replaced my old source as I only used to get 205 if memory serves. Do you have a website or how do you go about the transaction?
Just pm when you have the t$ and there is an option under requests in the lobby for trading t$ so no one gets ripped off.
Cool - will do. Although if my first 2 turbo tournies (a $6 9 player, and a 3.25 45 player) are any indication, I might need to go buy some more cards before I leave.First tourney, M of 12 or so, get it all in with kq on a q high flop and of course dude next to me (who called my PF raise) has AQ.2nd tourney. Card dead. M of 4 when first to act - push with 10-9 sooted and of course get called by M of 10 or so with A-7 sooted after not playing a hand at that table until that point. Oh well, patience (NO MORE TURBOS - but only had limited play time tonight).BR 88 and kicking........ :club:
Just pm when you have the t$ and there is an option under requests in the lobby for trading t$ so no one gets ripped off.
Cool - will do. Although if my first 2 turbo tournies (a $6 9 player, and a 3.25 45 player) are any indication, I might need to go buy some more cards before I leave.First tourney, M of 12 or so, get it all in with kq on a q high flop and of course dude next to me (who called my PF raise) has AQ.2nd tourney. Card dead. M of 4 when first to act - push with 10-9 sooted and of course get called by M of 10 or so with A-7 sooted after not playing a hand at that table until that point. Oh well, patience (NO MORE TURBOS - but only had limited play time tonight).BR 88 and kicking........ :club:
Man these Visa Gift to Go cards are the Bomb! Register them online and away you go! Another highlight of the Scottsdale trip!So I now have $98 BR on Stars (was $100 but sent $2 to yourboygsarida just now as repayment for his stakament of me from last month).Think I am gonna build it up in $5 SNG's and $3 Sunday Million Qualifiers. If I win a seat in one of those then sell the seat the monster will be unleashed!Feels good to be back in the game (and NO MORE CASH GAMES!).Ciao!
honestly i was reading this post and i was like wow what a fking loser just from the way you wrote it and i was like i think i may have to flame this dork and then i looked and saw its you
honestly i was reading this post and i was like wow what a fking loser just from the way you wrote it and i was like i think i may have to flame this dork and then i looked and saw its you
Ah Mr. Skank! I was wondering when you were going to crawl out from under your cult! How are things my troubled friend? Any chapters of your congregation in the Scottsdale area? Any cryogenics conventions I might want to attend (certainly would be no pain there now would there?). Probably not - it's a bit too hard to stay frozen when it is 95 degrees everyday......As for the double post thing, dang, I don't know what that is it just seems to happen to my posts from time to time as I am not hitting "send" twice!

If you are playing those levels I'd recomend the 18 person S&G's to build the account. Just play SUPER tight aggressive till you get down to the final table and then raise any hand that is decent relative to your position and you WILL make money. GLOh ya and don't play when you have had too many glasses of wine. See sharkscope for the results. LOL