Who Is Llya Trincher?

Ok, so i'm pretty well versed in the poker world and I know most all of the players and their backgrounds but I can't figure out who this kid is. Hes currently on HSP season 3 and I don't know what hes done in the circuit and what not. Where does he get his bankroll from, how did he get a seat in HSP if he hasn't done much, is he a big unknown online player?Any insight would be cool.

Ok, so i'm pretty well versed in the poker world and I know most all of the players and their backgrounds but I can't figure out who this kid is. Hes currently on HSP season 3 and I don't know what hes done in the circuit and what not. Where does he get his bankroll from, how did he get a seat in HSP if he hasn't done much, is he a big unknown online player?Any insight would be cool.
Is he the dude who showed up and bought in for a million?

No thats Brad Booth. I know about him, hes a real solid player.

Must be a cash game player. Only has two Tourney Cashes listed for about $50K total.HSP Season 3 Players...Returning:Daniel NegreanuAntonio EsfandiariPhil LaakMike MatusowDaniel AlaeiSam FarhaShawn SheikhanDoyle BrunsonJennifer HarmanErick LindgrenEli ElezraBarry GreensteinBrad BoothTodd BrunsonNew pros:David WilliamsBill ChenVictor RamdinJohn D’AgostinoPaul WasickaDavid BenyamineChris FergusonPhil IveyJamie GoldGabe KaplanPatrik AntoniusNew amateurs, semi-pros, and Internet players:Illya TrincherDan HarmetzDaniel ShakBrian Townsend

He is a very young millionarie, he's also Russian. If I recall correctly it was mostly from investments or work on the NYSE... DN mentioned it in his blog the day after they shot HSP S3... but I'm too lazy to look it up. He is NOT a pro, though.

He is a very young millionarie, he's also Russian. If I recall correctly it was mostly from investments or work on the NYSE... DN mentioned it in his blog the day after they shot HSP S3... but I'm too lazy to look it up. He is NOT a pro, though.
whos shak and harmetz? I think the other guy, townsend, is sbrugsby right?
It's mostly russian mob money -- and the big things he trades in are ... of course, ... hookers and blow.

pretty sure he's a well known east coast cash game player (lives in new york maybe?), plays/beats lots of new york underground games a la the takeover? that could all be wrong

pretty sure he's a well known east coast cash game player (lives in new york maybe?), plays/beats lots of new york underground games a la the takeover? that could all be wrong
I believe you are right. I am told he hosts a regular homegame on the same scale as High Stakes Poker.Mark