Dn The Unluckiest Player I've Ever Seen

Always a good way to start a dialogue.
I was thinking the same thing. Anyways, everyone runs unlucky sometimes. You have to mathematically.

I'm the biggest defender of anyone about General, but this is the dumbest thread in the history of Mankind. Everyone please allow it to scroll off. Thank you.

I'm the biggest defender of anyone about General, but this is the dumbest thread in the history of Mankind. Everyone please allow it to scroll off. Thank you.
Thats a harsh statement coming from you..This must be a really stupid topic
ok, no problem... consider it done.oh wait.oops! :club:

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know what hand everyone's talking about, but I can try to play it off like I know as well...Oh man - DN set the trap perfectly, too! I mean, you want people to go into the river with odds like that, right? Then that river hit and wow - what a kick in the junk! Seriously, though - how can that guy have stuck with that hand and hit that miracle? Stuff like that would make me want to kick my dog, but I guess DN has been there before. Props.