advice to suited_up for wpt bellagio

if you're at a table with daniel fold any hand if he enters the pot. this includes AA.if you enter a hand and daniel enters behind you, check-fold your hand on any flop. this includes AA on an AAx flop.if you're in the big blind and daniel enters a pot without a raise, fold your hand instead of checking. it'll save you trouble. this includes AA.if, for some strange and unknown reason, you go against my advice and get involved in a hand with him, cover your eyes, head, fingers, neck, and any other visible part of your body.finally, if he asks you if you play on the internet... don't answer!!! :club: aseem

finally, if he asks you if you play on the internet... don't answer!!!
Answer by saying: "What the F*** is the internet?", look away, and don't say another word for at least an hour.
Answer by saying: "What the F*** is the internet?", look away, and don't say another word for at least an hour.
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Nice one
priceless! for everything else, there's mastercard...
finally' date=' if he asks you if you play on the internet... don't answer!!![/quote']Answer by saying: "What the F*** is the internet?"' date=' look away' date=' and don't say another word for at least an hour.[/quote'']LOL

Before you play your first hand, and you're seated at your opening table, and everyone is wishing each other good luck, turn to the person to your left and ask them 'Will you marry me?'. When they give you an insulted look or a nervous laugh, turn to the person on your right and ask 'How about you?......Please?'That should break the ice.

bring a laptop and play Sit and Go's during the main event.  People won't know what to think
if you do this, fold every hand for 5 rounds, even from the big blind. then, at a random time, when you're UTG, peek at your cards and nonchalantly say "all-in" while looking preoccupied with your laptop. it'll be a gross overbet of maybe 80xbb, but it'll be worth the entertainment value alone (unless someone calls you with aces).aseem

Hey there,I've got a trip planned to Vegas for the 18th...I was wondering why all the hotel rooms were so expensive. Now I know. I'll swing by to wish you luck.From the short time I've been on this forum, it looks to me like you're one of the ones that have a shot.

All very good advice guys, lol.I do like the non chalant All-in. :club:

Yeah I know...the night of the 18th they're crazy. The room at the bellagio is starting at 800 on monday night, lol.Maybe it's because of the first day of the tournament? I dunno though.Where are you staying?

Yeah I know...the night of the 18th they're crazy. The room at the bellagio is starting at 800 on monday night, lol.Maybe it's because of the first day of the tournament? I dunno though.Where are you staying?
NAB Convention is in town starting monday. (National Association of Broadcasters)
NAB Convention is in town starting monday. (National Association of Broadcasters)
That would make a difference too, lol. :club:

Treasure Island. The only place I could find less than $300 a night; getting there Monday, the weekend was too expensive. How about you?

Yeah I know...the night of the 18th they're crazy.  The room at the bellagio is starting at 800 on monday night, lol.Maybe it's because of the first day of the tournament?  I dunno though.Where are you staying?
Yeah I know...the night of the 18th they're crazy.  The room at the bellagio is starting at 800 on monday night, lol.Maybe it's because of the first day of the tournament?  I dunno though.Where are you staying?
Hey, if it's too pricey, maybe DN will let you crash in front of his Golden Tee or something. Those dang broadcasters!(I'm a radio DJ by trade :club:)

My advice would be to catch up on watching your WPT tournies and try to discern how the pros are playing against the interet qualifiers. When you pick up a hand like AA it would be nice to know how to get all your chips in against them because it sure wouldn't be easy to outplay them holding a hand like KQ. I figure that most interest qualifiers are at a marked disadvantage in terms of skill against the likes of DN and other pros but that doesn't mean they are going to crack your aces any more often than anyone else if you get 'em all in preflop. DN has offered good advice by suggesting that its best to bet your premium hands hard preflop as you're more likely to make mistakes post-flop. Find out how these guys tend to play back and what kind of raises and with what cards. That way when you get AA you can get DN all in with his AK and bust him!

$300-$800 for a ROOM???  Get a weekly rate at the old part of Binions or the grubby Lucky Strike down the street.  Use the saved money for something good--gambling!
Or win something and have the trip paid for....
bring a laptop and play Sit and Go's during the main event. People won't know what to think
if you do this, fold every hand for 5 rounds, even from the big blind. then, at a random time, when you're UTG, peek at your cards and nonchalantly say "all-in" while looking preoccupied with your laptop. it'll be a gross overbet of maybe 80xbb, but it'll be worth the entertainment value alone (unless someone calls you with aces).aseem
But he'll be holding the Krablar
$300-$800 for a ROOM??? Get a weekly rate at the old part of Binions or the grubby Lucky Strike down the street. Use the saved money for something good--gambling!
Or win something and have the trip paid for....
Yes, that plan works best :club: