• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you not love Santino? He slays me every time he picks up a mic
I have said many times before, that I like WWE better than TNA. When I watch Santino, I think to myself that I would rather be watching TNA.
Yea, I said that wrong. He has the ability to be a great entertainer, but I don't think WWE gives him a good story line, so he is boring.
Agreed. The second he used the mic on the WWE, I knew he could carry the company one day. But yes, they aren't using him to his right ability. There's so much more they could do with him.
Also, I hate Satino too. I don't know why, it just seems so boring. Like you can tell what he is going to say next.
He's such a boring 'bad guy.' He does all of the typical things the 'bad guys' do in wrestling. He makes fun of the 'good guys,' he makes fun of the cities or counties that he is in, and he runs away from challenges.
Seriously? ManWhen he was talking about Britney Spears, and said "I cant believe I used to masturbate to that" you didnt even crack a smile?
When and who said this? I probably did crack a smile but can't remember.So next Monday is the 15th aniversary of Raw. Vince said he is going to announce the best Raw superstar. Some contenders are: the Rock, Hogan, Stone Cold, Mick Foley, Batista, HHH, HBK, Undertaker, Angle, Bret Hart, Trish, Lita, Orton...The Rock is obviously the best, but Vince is probably going to say himself.
When and who said this? I probably did crack a smile but can't remember.So next Monday is the 15th aniversary of Raw. Vince said he is going to announce the best Raw superstar. Some contenders are: the Rock, Hogan, Stone Cold, Mick Foley, Batista, HHH, HBK, Undertaker, Angle, Bret Hart, Trish, Lita, Orton...The Rock is obviously the best, but Vince is probably going to say himself.
1-2-3 Kid FTW.
You should not assume that somebody is gay because of their looks...and didn't he wear that glittered vest before?
No, he looks gay. There is a difference. Gay is a great word, I will not have it stolen because some people are way to uptight.
No, he looks gay. There is a difference.Gay is a great word, I will not have it stolen because some people are way to uptight.
Gay is not a great word-is offends many people and I hope you let it slip and a gay person hears you and beats the crap out of you.