Whats really funny is when he took the seat cover and waved it around. Now that was no joke just pure dorkness.

Whats really funny is when he took the seat cover and waved it around. Now that was no joke just pure dorkness.
QFThehehehe he said dorkness
does anyone actually believe this is not an april fools joke?
yea the op failed to also post the third post in that thread was Micon confirming it was a hoax. Also the Brandi Hawbaker sex video on there frontpage was also a hoax :club:
yea the op failed to also post the third post in that thread was Micon confirming it was a hoax. Also the Brandi Hawbaker sex video on there frontpage was also a hoax :club:
Do we have any Hawbaker drama updates? Is NWP still not showering for months and popping pills? What happened to the kitten?Inquiring minds need to know
This was one of the funniest/gayest things I've ever seen, I'm dumbfounded everytime I see it.
I don't care if it is a April Fools joke or not... I think far more poker "pros" are closer to this being a reality than most people know...DN financial situation has been told on here many times...a few weeks ago on PAD Jen Harmon won and after her win said something along the lines "I can use the money". for ever Ivey there are countless players in Matasows(sp) shoes. It's a tough way to make an easy living...
1. who cant use 120k 2. when asked what she was going to do with it, she said oh just put it on top of the pile and laughed, prably not a sign of a broke person

"when asked what she was going to do with it, she said oh just put it on top of the pile and laughed, prably not a sign of a broke person "LOL that is a good woman

"when asked what she was going to do with it, she said oh just put it on top of the pile and laughed, prably not a sign of a broke person "LOL that is a good woman
Well.....yeah......that's exactly what I'd do with it.