I'm Normally Not One To Literally Laugh Out Loud

I was asked to be the face of a new poker video game also. In this game you can actually go into "KidPoker mode" which means you can see everyone's hand and know when you are beat. There is a small glitch we are working on with that software, though, because currently the software makes you call anyway even when you are beat.
But this made me crack up.

Would you still have laughed if you found out DN was in black face when he wrote it?I'm not saying he was, just wondering if that would have affected your decision to laugh out loud.

Would you still have laughed if you found out DN was in black face when he wrote it?I'm not saying he was, just wondering if that would have affected your decision to laugh out loud.
I was there when he wrote it he was! :club:
:club: that made me laugh out loud
Would have made me laugh harder acually...