I was playing a home game with 20c/40c blinds. It became quite late and ppl began to cash out, leaving me and a friend to play heads up. His heads up strategy is "play every hand" and to "treat every pair like top pair". My friend tends to try to bully me out of the blinds knowing that i like to play only decent drawing hands or premiums. So it came down to this hand20c/40c HUHero ($23 Dollars) Button with (67o)Villain ($7 Dollars)I complete and villain raises Flop comes 5-6-K rainbow (Pot .80c)He checks, I bet out .60c, he raises me $1.50 more, i callTurn comes a 7 (Pot $5)He checks, I checkRiver comes a 6 (Pot $5)He bets .75c, i raises him $2 more, he calls (Pot $10.5)I show the full house and he mucksWhat did you think he had?

I was playing a home game with 20c/40c blinds. It became quite late and ppl began to cash out, leaving me and a friend to play heads up. His heads up strategy is "play every hand" and to "treat every pair like top pair". My friend tends to try to bully me out of the blinds knowing that i like to play only decent drawing hands or premiums. So it came down to this hand20c/40c HUHero ($23 Dollars) Button with (67o)Villain ($7 Dollars)I complete and villain raises Flop comes 5-6-K rainbow (Pot .80c)He checks, I bet out .60c, he raises me $1.50 more, i callTurn comes a 7 (Pot $5)He checks, I checkRiver comes a 6 (Pot $5)He bets .75c, i raises him $2 more, he calls (Pot $10.5)I show the full house and he mucksWhat did you think he had?
any two cards except AA or KK.You already stated this guy is very LAG. The only reason I wouldn't put him on those two cars is if he had AA he woulda raised the turn, and if he had KK he woulda raised the river. But I don't really understand the point of this post.