Pretty funny comparison you made to his blog. I did'nt realize Ivey and Antonius were actually of asian desent. I am disgusted how he throws in everyones face I paid this much for this, warriors game bla bla bla is really annoying as a human being to hear someone saying that. And although I am happy he gave some money to charity, when I think about how much some other players have given and have not widely publicized it just for the credit it really makes him look worse.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best blog yet.I love this insight to The Brat's personality:"How do you recover from the biggest and most brutal loss of your life to play in a tournament a few hours later? You sleep in, you walk 25 minutes to the event, grab a cappuccino on the way, and listen to music like Styx's "Fooling Yourself" and Journey's "Don't Stop Believing," right?"

lol, quality blog DN.Scary how serious Hellmuth takes himself. My favourite part: "The reason I don't play in the big game at the Bellagio..."You don't play in it Phil, 1. Because they'd break you, and you know it! 2. They don't just play Hold 'Em

It was one of the funniest blogs I've ever read so I felt compelled to do my little spoof blog, lol.
I'm so proud! if i was a celeb and had powers like you i would have handled this in the same way. what tool he is :D:D Hey did you hear im not a noob anymore :club:

You know I used to really like Daniel, his poker skills are what turned me into the degenerate gambler I am today. I even remember naming a dish 'Mushu' that I have on the menu at a popular Korean restaurant I part own.But he has crossed the line mocking the greatest poker player that ever lived, Phil Helmuth. How many braceletes do you have Mr. earrings????? How many times have you bought DOM for the room??? How many times has Michael Jordan said: "Hi Phil" to you?????You are not worthy to wipe the mud from his boots after his successful voyage through the jungles of tournament play. His acomplishments are only shadowed by his abilty to say he is the youngest peson to ever win the Main Event 8 times in a row. His book: Play Poker Like the Pros is the greatest poker book ever written, spawning the equally successful Play Chinese Poker Like a Chinaman and Pay Your Wife for Therapy Like a Pro. His web site has attracted the greatest poker players in the world, like Annie Duke.You have lost my respect Daniel. I will never ever ever ever read anything you write, and I will stop going to Vegas just knowing that you are living there.P.S. Tell the FCP store to cancel my Phil Helmuth BobbleHead doll. I will use my FCP points at a store that you are not associated with.Good Day sir!

I thought poking some fun at myself was a nice touch, lol.
lol I laughed like crazy at this blog, especially since I read the hellmuth blog yesterday.and yeh the funniest part might have been the glitch were you can see others hole cards but call anyway :club:

I think we have all been there where we say the opponent's cards but call anyways to lose. kidpoker mode made me really laugh.

Aww crap, i was gonna have my agent do that DN! I was gonna be the ex-negreanu fan spokesperson! Maybe I can change the wording around a lil bit. Bandwagonnegreanufans.com. The energy drink that Phil is launching is interesting, he was talking about it on UB the other night. Not to get the thread off track or anything, but what is you serious take on the popularity of this idea, Daniel? Is it something that has alot of marketing value? I'm wondering cuz I have an idea, and I might just let you run with it.That has to be the quintessential Hellmuth blog tho, and your parody of it was great!

I really find it puzzling how much attention Phil Hellmuth always manages to attract to himself. He ought to thank god for poker, otherwise he'd be in a small, smelly apartmant in Wisconsin filled with children's books. I really like the dude though, seems like a good guy, just not so socially clever. But I think he played better in 2003 than he does now.

Play Poker Like the Pros is the greatest poker book ever written, spawning the equally successful Play Chinese Poker Like a Chinaman and Pay Your Wife for Therapy Like a Pro.
LOL!!! I don't know why, maybe I'm over-tired or something, but this made me laugh so much I think I tinkled a little.

Yah I have nothing bad to say bout PH, he talks alot on UB when he's seated and its always entertaining. He really is like a kid in a candy shop with the expensive stuff though.

FYP

lol, quality blog DN.Scary how serious Hellmuth takes himself. My favourite part: "The reason I don't play in the big game at the Bellagio..."You don't play in it Phil, 1. Because they'd break you, and you know it! 2. They don't just play tournament-style no-limit Hold 'Em

I think to do this right we need to create a list to prove that a person once was a true fan and not a poser.So I have made this list, if you cannot answer yes to all of them then you cannot be an ex-fan1. Do you think Raymer was wrong?2. Do you feel bad when you eat meat?3. Have you stopped listening to Joe Rogen?4. Do you wish you had been one of his proteges just so you can find out what his phone number is and sell it on ebay?5. Do you think the Taco Bell dog is a wimp compared to Mushu?6. Can you identify Dreamclown and what is relevance to DN was?7. Do you think that online head's up Patrick Antoniuos got lucky?8. Have you tried to watch hockey?9. Do you own any FCP clothes?10. Did you cry when DN shaved his head?11. Did you forgive DN for not voting for Bush?12. Did you buy Supe System II just to read about triple draw?13. Do you think Jamacians are cool?14. Have you tried to eat 10 crackers at once?15. Have you ever been accused of being ghey on DN JUST because you have his poster in your bathroom?If you cannot answer yes to all of the above questions, then you cannot in the future hate DN and be in the ExNegreanufanclub.comThanks you,President ExNegreanufanclub.com

I think to do this right we need to create a list to prove that a person once was a true fan and not a poser.So I have made this list, if you cannot answer yes to all of them then you cannot be an ex-fan1. Do you think Raymer was wrong?2. Do you feel bad when you eat meat?3. Have you stopped listening to Joe Rogen?4. Do you wish you had been one of his proteges just so you can find out what his phone number is and sell it on ebay?5. Do you think the Taco Bell dog is a wimp compared to Mushu?6. Can you identify Dreamclown and what is relevance to DN was?7. Do you think that online head's up Patrick Antoniuos got lucky?8. Have you tried to watch hockey?9. Do you own any FCP clothes?10. Did you cry when DN shaved his head?11. Did you forgive DN for not voting for Bush?12. Did you buy Supe System II just to read about triple draw?13. Do you think Jamacians are cool?14. Have you tried to eat 10 crackers at once?15. Have you ever been accused of being ghey on DN JUST because you have his poster in your bathroom?If you cannot answer yes to all of the above questions, then you cannot in the future hate DN and be in the ExNegreanufanclub.comThanks you,President ExNegreanufanclub.com
lol-taco bell dog has nothing on mushu