They don't specifically allow it, but they are a little retarded. They won't notice.Actually, there's a referral bonus available - mind if I refer you (if you can't refer yourself using your old account)?
Sure. We do it later tonight.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shannon Shorr is pretty good.
Dammit. I forgot about that guy (he wasn't in the top 100). Okay...so 4 well-known players.

Now I know how Iggy felt playing PLO with a short roll... although this aint close to 5/10. w/e.There should be one more huge downward line at the end there, but closed UB before the HH was grabbed. GG sanity.

lol gettingrapedaments****ing pathetic april. have i whined about it yet in this thread? ill do it again.Last month at this time, i was up $9,000 at the tables.This month, -$500. Roughly 25k hands over both.Thank you rakeback and arp. +3,000 because of it.This month is going to drive me to negotiate a larger mortgage, so i can keep an extra 4 months worth of bills aside.

Haven't been able to get anything going over the last couple thousand hands. Can someone give me an idea of what kinds of numbers are normal for shorthanded NL?425un8.th.pngEDIT: I'm running at like 24 / 14 / 1.75 for reference.

Haven't been able to get anything going over the last couple thousand hands. Can someone give me an idea of what kinds of numbers are normal for shorthanded NL?425un8.th.png
If that is in ptbb/100, 6 is pretty solid.
If that is in ptbb/100, 6 is pretty solid.
It is. I had that one stretch where I was getting clobbered by the deck and then a long stretch of building up small gains immediately followed by getting stacked. 3K+ hands is a high volume month for me and it's feeling grind-y. I don't know how some of you guys produce the kind of output that you do.

I'm running at 2.3 BB/100 in April, and 3.62 BB/100 in the last 3 days...Too bad I've played less than 10k hands...Running good has inspired me enough to get back into hammering out 1000-1500 hands/day, though, so that's good.Plus, I got a ton of bonus and RB coming in the last few days and the first week in May, so it almost makes up for my most recent BJ meltdown. =/

bleh.I know I don't play enough mtts to really expect much...but I got deep again in one I played today. the 3pm $25k guar. $55 on stars.got down to 17, all in with KK vs AQ for a massive pot. woulda been 3rd in chips, obv A ball on the flop sends me packing. $10k was first place, so I was pretty bummed for a while. Finally got over it, but bleh. I really like playing the final table bubble and those chips would have really put me in a good spot to add-on to my stack before the final table.i been grinding 50nl which is annoying but seeing as i have no money online i dont have much of a choice. I'm also running horridly, freaking KK/AA can't hold for the life of me but I'm not down to much. I plan to get money online and start grinding 200nl again with a 50 buy in roll, but we'll see. I'd like to get around 10-15k hands in at 50nl 6+tabling...I been practicing and it's going fine...I wanna see how I do tho 6 tabling after a decent amount of hands to compare to how I did when I played 2-3 tables with more hours. Ideally, I'd like to get good at 6+ tabling, and be able to play $200nl a few hours a day so I get in a good amount of hands...now if I could just get a freaking hand to hold in a big pot. idk. part of me wants to try and grind mtts for a while and see how i do, like only playing mtts, but the other half of me doesn't, cause those things are so heartbreaking when you get deep and just get donkified. Meh, I also have some tourney holes in my game I'm aware of, but I feel like i've been improving consistently in these short stack online tournaments.Anyways, have a midterm tomorrow, can't wait for that to be over...then a wedding to go to...and prob playing the sundays.- Jordan

NL, the last 2.5 weeks have been ridiculous for me.
Phew, I thought you ran at 6 bb/100 in LHE, that would have been sick...Nice work with the NL, though. Winning is always fun.Your graph actually reminded me of my graph, as I had just made it like 3 minutes before you posted, so here's mine:aprillh0.jpg
Very nice graph! Yeah, it's an awesome when you feel like you're at the top of your game.
Yeah, I hear ya. It had been like 2 full months of just sucking before I finally broke out of it.It does feel amazing. :club:

I ran so ridiculously cold in my STTs today. Almost bustoed my FT account playing a mixture of $50 and $100s. In one, KK < AQ aipf...Flop KAA...Turn A for 1/3 of the chips w/ 5 left. Also bustoed w/ KJ vs 66 on a board of J875 (I check-raised him all-in on the turn)...in the first orbit. River 9 obviously. Amazing how bad the play can be at these "high" level STTs.Despite this, I ran into a super donk at a 3/6 NL table and was able to stack him fairly quickly...so I made a small profit on the evening. If I can make another ~$350 by the end of the month, I'll avoid a losing rolling quarter.

I ran so ridiculously cold in my STTs today. Almost bustoed my FT account playing a mixture of $50 and $100s. In one, KK < AQ aipf...Flop KAA...Turn A for 1/3 of the chips w/ 5 left. Also bustoed w/ KJ vs 66 on a board of J875 (I check-raised him all-in on the turn)...in the first orbit. River 9 obviously. Amazing how bad the play can be at these "high" level STTs.
sit n goes are super rigged, here's my last 100 (6.50s with some 16s in there, fwiw i had 25% roi at 16s and 22s before i left sngs for a while, so i like to think i know what i'm doing)doom.pngit's sick, disgusting, and depressing to know you're never going to win a flip and that having the dominating hand means absolutely nothing.my last final is monday morning, so after that i am chompin at the bit to put some hours in.
If I can make another ~$350 by the end of the month, I'll avoid a losing rolling quarter.
Wheee...I'm officially in the black over the past 3 months. Go me.
oh?Dont they work ther programmers to the bone?What do you do?
Yes, well, I'm a Senior Software Engineer working for NASA (at ASU in Phoenix)What I do. And, yeah, Microsoft works you hard, but they don't pay too bad.BTW, I crushed the interview. Not sure I want to take the offer though. It turns-out they're cheapskates relative to other companies.