Wpt Foxwoods *update Thread*

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but I gotta root for Nam Le here, he is a sick player
no you don't and yes he is

Justin Pechie Makes a Big CallJustin Pechie raises from the button and gets two callers, Fred Goldberg and Steve Sung. The flop is 7h-2c-2h and Pechie bets $63k after it's checked to him. Goldberg folds and Sung makes the call. Both players check the 9h turn and the river is the 6h. Sung bets $70k and Pechie goes into the tank before calling with 5h5c. Sung mucks his hand before Pechie even shows his cards.Pechie shows the 5 high flush to win a big pot!Justin Pechie has $540k in chips.

I know this may sound like a complete random question, but I watched Rounders a couple weeks ago with the writers commentary and they were talking about Kinish and said he was based off a real New York rounder and I think they might have said something like Tony Bagles. So does anyone know if the Bagles guy in the tourney is what Kinsh is based off of?

carl restifo raised to $40k from the cutoff with KsJs (i saw it, oops!) and loosh called out of the BB after an ace was exposedflop was Kd-8d-4s, loosh bet out $60k, restifo raised and loosh mucked --- lost 100k from his stackhe's playing fairly tight, pay jumps every spot
F that, pay jump the most if you WIN. limping up the pay structure is for girls sklansky
F that, pay jump the most if you WIN. limping up the pay structure is for girls sklansky
I giggled ... just a little ... but I still giggled :club:
I know this may sound like a complete random question, but I watched Rounders a couple weeks ago with the writers commentary and they were talking about Kinish and said he was based off a real New York rounder and I think they might have said something like Tony Bagles. So does anyone know if the Bagles guy in the tourney is what Kinsh is based off of?
probably not, Tony Bagels is pretty young
Nope. And LOL @ him being reported as 'Tony Bagels'!!
Justin Pechie Makes a Big CallJustin Pechie raises from the button and gets two callers, Fred Goldberg and Steve Sung. The flop is 7h-2c-2h and Pechie bets $63k after it's checked to him. Goldberg folds and Sung makes the call. Both players check the 9h turn and the river is the 6h. Sung bets $70k and Pechie goes into the tank before calling with 5h5c. Sung mucks his hand before Pechie even shows his cards.Pechie shows the 5 high flush to win a big pot!Justin Pechie has $540k in chips.
holy crap that IS a sick call. paired board and 4 hearts on the board and calls with the 5 of hearts, SICK SICK SICK. "He called me with 5 high! What a sicko!"
holy crap that IS a sick call. paired board and 4 hearts on the board and calls with the 5 of hearts, SICK SICK SICK. "He called me with 5 high! What a sicko!"
Just heard that he said after that hand something along the lines of "It wasn't really a sick call...I was just frustrated."
Just heard that he said after that hand something along the lines of "It wasn't really a sick call...I was just frustrated."
I didn't hear that :(He stood up for awhile thinking about it and finally called. Sung instamucked and he proudly showed his fives. JC is here on the rail with a few of their friends, everyone was pretty amped about it, including me.I'm rooting for loosh just as hard as anyone else is =p

Fred Goldberg Doubles Through Justin PechieJustin Pechie raises preflop from the button and Goldberg re-raises to $60k from the small blind. Pechie moves all-in and Goldberg calls. Goldberg has QcQs, and Pechie has AhKs. The board comes 2c-Jd-3c-Tc-Jc and Goldberg makes a flush to double up.Fred Goldberg is over $700,000 in chips, and Pechie is down to about $150k.

Fred Goldberg Doubles Through Justin PechieJustin Pechie raises preflop from the button and Goldberg re-raises to $60k from the small blind. Pechie moves all-in and Goldberg calls. Goldberg has QcQs, and Pechie has AhKs. The board comes 2c-Jd-3c-Tc-Jc and Goldberg makes a flush to double up.Fred Goldberg is over $700,000 in chips, and Pechie is down to about $150k.
ugh, stay focused
bleh
ghey

Justin Pechie Eliminated in 14th Place ($44,834)Raj Patel raises from the button and Justin Pechie moves in with KJ. Raj makes the call and shows JdTd. The flop comes Q-K-9, and Raj flops the nuts to eliminate Pechie.There are 13 players remaining.

Justin Pechie Eliminated in 14th Place ($44,834)Raj Patel raises from the button and Justin Pechie moves in with KJ. Raj makes the call and shows JdTd. The flop comes Q-K-9, and Raj flops the nuts to eliminate Pechie.There are 13 players remaining.
GG and thank you for the updates...
such a gross gross gross end, gg man nothing you can do.