Rake In The Big Game?

No idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if they take an hourly rate per player, rather than a rake every hand. Since the limit is so high, that way they don't have to break down chips at the end of every hand to cover it, have all the players keep small denomination chips, etc.

Hourly rate. It would probably be kinda hard to pull a $5 rake from a 20k pot considering there are no $1,$5,$10,$25,$50,or $100 chips in play. Most likely somewhere around $10 per half hour, and I have no idea how it's paid given my above statement. Daniel?

........AAAAAAND on a side note. The "online big game" is currently going right now on FT. They're playing 1000/2000 HORSE, and there's Jen Harmen, Gus, Eli Elezra, J Dags, Todd Brunson, David Grey, etc. They're actually chatting it up quite a bit, so it's rather entertaining to watch if anyone's interested.

........AAAAAAND on a side note. The "online big game" is currently going right now on FT. They're playing 1000/2000 HORSE, and there's Jen Harmen, Gus, Eli Elezra, J Dags, Todd Brunson, David Grey, etc. They're actually chatting it up quite a bit, so it's rather entertaining to watch if anyone's interested.
is Todd Brunson cmynuts?
$1000 a round... are you high?
ahaha... i literally laughed out loud when i saw that 1,000 a round post. too awesome. i'm pretty positive it's a half-hourly charge

Heard Daniel say before it is a time rake and it is actually taken from a "time pot" and not from evry indvidual player. cant remember how much per hour he said but it was a very reasonable amount if i remember correctly. Cant believe the Bellagio actually doesnt allow the big game to go rake free considering the prestige of hosting the game is so valuable. if the game moved to the V or the wynn I see no reason to go to the Bellagio since those rooms are far more supperior in terms of quality.

A dealer has replied before and posted a lot of information about the game. This is a direct quote from what they said:"The players in the game pay $10 per player, per half hour for time. "That info is from 2005, it may possibly have changed since then, but it's probably a good reference point.

A dealer has replied before and posted a lot of information about the game. This is a direct quote from what they said:"The players in the game pay $10 per player, per half hour for time. "That info is from 2005, it may possibly have changed since then, but it's probably a good reference point.
That's all? I thought it would be a least eleventy brazillion...I mean these guys can afford it, right?

There's no 'set' rake charge, as such, in the big game.But they do obviously charge the players depending on what hands they have ordered from the dealers. It's like a menu really, and at the end of each hour, the players receive a bill from the Bellagio.Every dealer obviously has their own different charges, but they are all fairly similar... for example, suited cards are around $25. Suited connectors are $50, small pairs $75, AK is $95. Big pairs like AA, KK only go for around $85 (everyone knows they don't hold up much these days).. The real money goes on the top hands, like Q10, KJ. These go for around $125. - One dealer did tell me that Phil Hellmuth was playing in the game once and paid $250 for A7 suited. He folded pre-flop though... something to do with table image. This was last year. The charges may have changed slightly since then, of course.

it would be just one chip off the table. one chip every nine hands i think could go unnoticed.and yes.
Lets all just point and laugh at THIS guy.