Troyomac At It Again Orly?

5/11...this is me in the other thread...guess i know what im talkn about.

troy should write a book on how to play the 109s on stars...i think he holds the record for most fts and take downs of this one paticular tourny...
TID troy!

what a luckboxBut before any of you get jealous, he can't buy bear after 9:30 at night. That's why he plays so much poker on line

You're sic Troy. Playing very well sir! Vatche has you pegged correctly it seems. Then again he always was a good reader of players. Always knew when to get it all in behind and come out in front! :club: How are you doing Vatche?

You're sic Troy. Playing very well sir! Vatche has you pegged correctly it seems. Then again he always was a good reader of players. Always knew when to get it all in behind and come out in front! :club: How are you doing Vatche?
good mo...which sites are you playing on these days?
is that attention whor pming you to bump these threads?J/K :club:
Bagged! LOL V :D I've been Ray's numero uno fan since that day in the old FCP lobby chat he announced he had quit his 'real' job, after getting the full time position/promotion he'd been waiting for, to give poker a go. :D
Bagged! LOL V :club: I've been Ray's numero uno fan since that day in the old FCP lobby chat he announced he had quit his 'real' job, after getting the full time position/promotion he'd been waiting for, to give poker a go. :D
:D awesome bumpage (pays Jan under the table)That was an awesome day, and so far it's worked out for the best. Whether it did/didn't and does/doesn't work out though, it was still the best decision I've ever made. By the way I'm still coming over for spaghetti so get cookin.
:club: awesome bumpage (pays Jan under the table)That was an awesome day, and so far it's worked out for the best. Whether it did/didn't and does/doesn't work out though, it was still the best decision I've ever made. By the way I'm still coming over for spaghetti so get cookin.
coming over for spaghetti?or COMING over for 'spaghetti'??