No-limit/pot-limit Buy-in/bankroll Specifics

I"m not here to ask the same old question about how big a bankroll should be. I've seen several times a suggested bankroll of 20-25 buyins, but what exactly do you use as a buy-in? Min buy-in? Max buy-in(or more specifically, how much in terms of BB's...since a lot of nl games don't have max buy-ins).

I"m not here to ask the same old question about how big a bankroll should be. I've seen several times a suggested bankroll of 20-25 buyins, but what exactly do you use as a buy-in? Min buy-in? Max buy-in(or more specifically, how much in terms of BB's...since a lot of nl games don't have max buy-ins).
Whatever you buy in for.If you buyin for the min each time, it's that one.

I've always considered 20 buyins way too low. If your style is loose, or you're even a little prone to tilt, or your winrate is below 3BB/100, or you would be mentally bothered by losing half your BR, then 20 buyins just isn't enough.I use like 50, but that's because the mental anguish of losing half or over half of my bankroll would affect my play. Also, I'm fairly LAG, so my swings/hand is pretty high.