How Was My Play, Or Did I Just Get Donked

Pokerstars 3/6 limit Omaha hi/lo 6 handedHero $76 [Qd 10d Kc Kh] big blindAction:Button raises, villian 3 bets, Hero calls, cut off callsFlop [Qd 10d 2c]Villian bets, hero raises, cut off folds, villian callsTurn [Qd 10d 2c 4h] Villian checks, hero bets, villian callsRiver [ Qd 10d 2c 4h 5s]villian checks, hero bets, villian raises..I think the only thing different i should have done was check the river?

if the 2 didn't counterfeit him (as would seem evident by his calling the turn, unless he had AAxx), i think you have to c/c the river. you might induce a bluff from AA that paired a low backup, or an oesd that missed. but if you decide to bet the river, bet/folding is fine against most passive players. at a more aggressive game, you are showing this hand down every time. just keep it cheap when you might have half the pot and really have little chance at scooping.

Yyyyyyeah, either your hand or the flop has the wrong suit for the Q and 10.But yeah, check/call the river. If the villain didn't flop a flush draw or two pair, then you got donked. If I had to guess, he had two diamonds (maybe the 3rd Qd and 3rd Td, LOL) and A3.