Wsop Satellites For Preliminary Events?

Does anyone have any information about actual satelittes for the preliminary events for WSOP $1500 events. I know that Full Tilt has bracelet races online, but I am more referring to at the Rio in June. I know they have satelittes for the main event but do they have them for lammers for smaller events? How do they work?

Does anyone have any information about actual satelittes for the preliminary events for WSOP $1500 events. I know that Full Tilt has bracelet races online, but I am more referring to at the Rio in June. I know they have satelittes for the main event but do they have them for lammers for smaller events? How do they work?
Sit-n-go's with varying $ amounts like $100 +/- up to $1000. Winner of the table takes all.
Sit-n-go's with varying $ amounts like $100 +/- up to $1000. Winner of the table takes all.
And they are contsantly running, you can usually find a satellite to your liking. If you are looking for games besides NL, the night before and morning before the event is when they pick up. For example, if you want an Omaha hi/lo satellite, you will find more the night before the Omaha hi/lo event or the morning of the event.They are beatable satellites too, and a lot that I have played in at the WSOP ended up chopping with two or three people left. It's definitely possible to build up your tournament buy-in through these satellites.
And they are contsantly running, you can usually find a satellite to your liking. If you are looking for games besides NL, the night before and morning before the event is when they pick up. For example, if you want an Omaha hi/lo satellite, you will find more the night before the Omaha hi/lo event or the morning of the event.They are beatable satellites too, and a lot that I have played in at the WSOP ended up chopping with two or three people left. It's definitely possible to build up your tournament buy-in through these satellites.
wow, very helpful. what buy-in is most common? do you remember starting chips and levels? thanks so much.

Constantly running. Generally top 2 pay lammers with 3rd taking cash. Deals are usually made with 3 left. You play for $500 lammers, you can hold on to what you win or sell them to others in line. They will pay face value, no questions asked, most will approach you when/if you win them. $~250 single tables are the easiest. MTT's sats are crap shoots.

Constantly running. Generally top 2 pay lammers with 3rd taking cash. Deals are usually made with 3 left. You play for $500 lammers, you can hold on to what you win or sell them to others in line. They will pay face value, no questions asked, most will approach you when/if you win them. $~250 single tables are the easiest. MTT's sats are crap shoots.

wow, very helpful. what buy-in is most common? do you remember starting chips and levels? thanks so much.
I dont remember starting chips and levels, but I know that you dont get a ton of chips. But the higher the buy-in, the more chips you get if I remember correctly.As for what buy-in is the most common, it's always changing. Some times there is a big line waiting to play for $110 while other times everyone is waiting to play for $1,000. There are a ton of satellite tables and a ton of satellites constantly running. You will almost always find what you need.Good luck.