• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

I can't see why Devan would ever see free agency, Minny will almost certainly make locking him up their #1 priority once the season is over.

Its such a huge thing for an NHL player to reach free agency. Especially for a player like Devan, who has had a career year and continues to...

It will be most likely his last contract..Last opportunity to cash in..He will be highly sought after...I think he might be tempted to listen to whats out there...

Minny is committed to about $5 million to goalies on the cap already for next year..I would think it will take at least $5-$6 million to sign him...Thats a lot of the cap to commit to the goalie position.

Its a life changing decision, maybe he just wants to listen to what out there, especially since they have come so far and so close to July 1...

It's such a tough negotiation in a spot like this. And it's often ugly, and mentally tough on the player. It's like finding the car of your dreams and then telling the guy you want to buy it from all the things that are wrong with it and why it's not worth it. And then you turn around and tell the world what a great car you bought and how much it means to you.

It's such a tough negotiation in a spot like this. And it's often ugly, and mentally tough on the player. It's like finding the car of your dreams and then telling the guy you want to buy it from all the things that are wrong with it and why it's not worth it. And then you turn around and tell the world what a great car you bought and how much it means to you.

Great analogy...

If he beats the Hawks and further, it can add to that negotiation...

Minnesota will buy out backstrom in the offseason fwiw.

I'd say he signs in Minny as long as they are competitive with their offer. His agent is the best in the business.

Edmonton? With macT as the GM, a 0% chance. Now? Haven't talked to him about it but I'd say the chances are slim, but better than a week ago. I don't see the Oilers pursuing him to be honest.

Also, last contract? a 4 year deal would put him at 32.

Minnesota will buy out backstrom in the offseason fwiw.

I'd say he signs in Minny as long as they are competitive with their offer. His agent is the best in the business.

Edmonton? With macT as the GM, a 0% chance. Now? Haven't talked to him about it but I'd say the chances are slim, but better than a week ago. I don't see the Oilers pursuing him to be honest.

Also, last contract? a 4 year deal would put him at 32.

I was thinking a 7 or 8 year deal..Would he not want to take a little less average to guarantee length?

7 year is Max unless it's the Oilers.

Doubt minny or anyone else wants to commit to 7 years. 7 years is a long time for any goalie.

7 year is Max unless it's the Oilers.

Doubt minny or anyone else wants to commit to 7 years. 7 years is a long time for any goalie.

I didnt realize that rule..So the only team that can sign you 8 years, is the team that signed your current contract?

I thought it was just the current team you are playing for.

Team that drafted the player can sign for 8 years

Leafs never drafted Phil Kessel..We signed him for 8years

Wings are cheating again. Only team that gets away with interference. Sure they were called for it 6 times the first 4 games.

is this really the way you try and get your team motivated? Hmmmm. I like Babs response... Basically man up and play through it. Lol.

You've had 29 power plays (wings 22) and scored twice? I don't think begging for more will help.

Wings are cheating again. Only team that gets away with interference. Sure they were called for it 6 times the first 4 games.

is this really the way you try and get your team motivated? Hmmmm. I like Babs response... Basically man up and play through it. Lol.

You will have huge huge huge support once you win tonight..You can and will beat the Montreal one man teamers

Habs are 0-5 against Tampa and 4-0 against Wings.

hmm..this is a fact we shouldnt ignore..Hopefully if Detroit gets there, we will persevere in extinguish the life out of the team from that city in Quebec

Go islanders

I'm cheering for them too, but I've kind of almost turned to the point where I almost want to see Ovy win a cup.

Probably because they haven't played the Pens in the playoffs in like 5 years.

Superstar

On that goal it looked like a video game where you use your turbo boost.

Sick