• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

I watched the lottery in a room with a bunch of oilers fans. I felt physically ill as they celebrated. I had to go out in the hallway and sit by myself for 10 minutes just to clear my head.

Worst possible outcome. Mactavish doesn't deserve this

I keep thinking about this, and how your reaction might not make sense to some people, but makes perfect sense to a sports fan. I don't consider myself a "hockey fan" in the way you guys are, and this still pisses me off like crazy. If this happened in a sport I was passionate about, I would be sick. I'm totally fine with rebuilding. Even if its a "burn this place down, not even pretending" like the Sabres. But the Oilers aren't rebuilding. They're just awful.

I love how Connor McDavid has gone from being compared to Sidney Crosby to be compared to Eric Lindros.

It might be Alexander Daigle in a few months

Did you guys see the snafu with the lottery?

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/RdRvV

Trigger warning for Adam!

Eh...seems like a whole lot of drama about nothing. Bring me Jack Eichel, kid will be a superstar.

I'm honestly happier that Buffalo doesn't have to be the team that makes a conscious choice between the two players. They'll be measured against each other forever.

I think we might be all over reacting..

Lets face it, the Oilers have a great team to work with..

They need to upgrade their D and get a good goalie..

Nuge, Hall, McDavid, Eberle, Yakupov..

Thats pretty sick right there, if they all played up to their potential..

Darnell Nurse might be ready next year...I would trade one of those 5 for a package of Dmen and a goalie..

HMMM we have dman and a goalie to trade..

I'm a little surprised that wet republic security would crack down on that so hard. Kind of thought they just look the other way on a lot of that stuff

I'm a little surprised that wet republic security would crack down on that so hard. Kind of thought they just look the other way on a lot of that stuff

was thinking the exact same thing. there is no way they are busting everyone like that.

I also find it hard to believe Stoll couldnt find a way out of that jam by greasing a Wet Rep sec guard.

I know it says they can pat down anyone but I doubt they do.

Someone must of tipped them off that a high profile athlete has drugs on them.

You can take your Hamburglars all u want. In a 7 game game playoff series give me Lundqvist every time

Last couple nights I've been going to sleep fingers crossed hoping to wake up to the news that McDavid has pulled a Lindros and demand the trade to Toronto...

In my dream it plays out something like this...

4th overall pick, Reimer or Bernier, Reiley and Finn = Edmonton's problems solved.

McDavid... pick up your skirt and tell Edmonton how you really feel.... c'mon Hockey Gods, make this happen.

The whole thing with Jarret Stoll has to be exactly the last thing Bettman and the league needed in advance of expansion into Vegas.

I've been reading on HF and apparently 8+ grams of Molly is a tremendous amount for personal use...they're saying it's enough to get 60-80 people high.

How in the world do you see the people in front of you getting patted down and not step out of line or dump what you've got into one of those "no harm no foul" boxes they have outside every club pool in Vegas? Also, who sticks something they want to walk past security with in a pocket? It always goes right next to your package. ;)

This all kinda makes one wonder about that unexplained seizure he had at home back in 2013 as well.

My favourite part is Adam pretending he doesn't know how much Molly is appropriate for a person.

The only thing I share with Walter White is a haircut ;)

Happy Birthday Danny.

The other surprising thing is that the NHL franchise will have their arena at MGM, which is where Wet Republic is. You would think mgmt would have found a way to keep the whole thing quiet, unless there's a lot more to the story than what's being reported so far. I know half the team was in Vegas partying, including Doughty and Martin Jones.