• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

James Mirtle @mirtle Ducks acquire Rod Pelley, Mark Fraser and a seventh-round pick in 2012 from the Devils in exchange for Kurtis Foster and Timo Pielmeier.This is good from a Limidonks' perspective, as Foster wasn't even getting in the lineup in Anaheim. Hope he can play some games in NJ. He's got a rocket shot. He had 42 pts 2 seasons ago for Tampa.

Team Canada is going to be stupid deep this year in the Juniors.Guy who has 59 pts in the WHL (Rattie), and guy who has 50 pts in the OHL (Toffoli) are longshots to make it as a winger. In fact, basically a max of one of them can... and they're in the mix with a half-dozen others.So crazy.

Team Canada is going to be stupid deep this year in the Juniors.Guy who has 59 pts in the WHL (Rattie), and guy who has 50 pts in the OHL (Toffoli) are longshots to make it as a winger. In fact, basically a max of one of them can... and they're in the mix with a half-dozen others.So crazy.
Brett Connolly might make room for them.He may have taken Howden out.

I'm just basing it on MacKenzie's Tweets:

Team Canada by position: Three locks on left wing, health permitting, are Schwartz, Huberdeau and Howden. Fourth spot up for grabs.First 4 RW spots, IMO, are decided: Smith-Pelley, Connolly, Stone, Gallagher. That leaves LOT of guys competing for 1, maybe 2, wing spotsMaybe just 1 of: Bulmer, Rattie, Thomas, Toffoli, DiGiuseppe, Pearson, Ross. Maybe none if Danault, Jenner or F Hamilton move from C to W.Scheifele lock as top C. Strome should be 2 but not earned it yet. Needs big outing tonight. Bournival, Jenner, F Hamilton, Danault in mix.On D, Don Hay puts premium on ability to defend. Gives inside track to Gormley, D Hamilton, Murray for sure. Perhaps Harrington/Pysyk too.Need 1 but only 1 offensive D from group that includes Beaulieu, R Murphy, Morrow, Ceci. Oleksiak and Petrovic also in mix as defenders.In goal returnee Visentin is there. Bunz, Wedgewood and Domingue have all played well. Second goalie may be decided on tonight's play.Of 3 challengers, Bunz has played best in CHL thus far, Wedgewood has been steadiest in this camp. But bad outing tonite could tell the tale

My first thought was that those kids near serious discipline in their lives. Then I heard the crowd cheering at the end, what sounded like adults, and then all I wanted was for someone to shoot these people. God forbid they might be the parents. "They'll let any ass#ole have kids"

The Northeast is the only division where all teams are over .500***in my definition .500 is defined as getting one point a game.

My co-workers and I were just talking about Christmas presents one of the guys could get for his girlfriend. I joked that he should give her a certificate to log on to kijiji at any specified time, and just buy the first 5 things under the "miscellaneous" category.So, just for fun, I pulled that up to show them what kind of awesome stuff you can get.Number 5, right after a vintage lantern and a recipe book, was this: I want one.

That site looks like Craigslist and Ebay had a bastard child and didn't know what to name it.
In Canada, pretty sure we all use that instead of Craigslist. Here, Craigslist is only for people looking for threesomes.