Random Hockey Observations

^^ If you doubt the idea that Downie would take a cheap-shot on Crosby. Plus, Franzen came back from a concussion in the 2008 playoffs and was met with Gary Robert's elbow. And if you truly doubt that Tampa Bay would rather play against a Pens line-up that has Crosby inserted into it as opposed to one that doesn't, then I'm wondering what sport you've been following for the first half of the hockey season.
lol this is soooo funny to meArp said it best. Homer much? You can post all the stuff you want you will never make me believe a team will "shudder" having to play the Pens simply because Crosby is back in the lineup after being out since early Jan. Your logic dictates that every night a team is about to play Syd and the Pens that they are scared. I simply refuse to believe that grown professionals are scared of other players and teams. Now if the comment was "The Eastern Conference just got more interesting because Syd the Kid is coming back" then I would have no issue with that. Or to say "The Eastern Conference Playoff teams may now have to get ready to face a Pens lineup with Syd the Squid back in the lineup meaning they might have to work a little harder" then again, I have no issue with that. But to say teams are "shuddering". Naw, I don't see it. I refuse to believe any team is a bunch of pussies scared of one man to the point of shuddering. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT!If you pay attention and not let your homer glasses could your vision, my initial comment was pretty much based solely on the word "shudder". That was all I was responding to but then you come in talking about how Downie is going to go all Cobra Kai on Syd well how can I not keep letting you continue entertaining us. If you can't see how you come off as a bit paranoid with that statement well then, nothing I can do to help you there.lollerskaters
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Rangers are making a big statement tonight about whether or not they belong in the playoffs this season.I can't even imagine where they'd be without Lundqvist.

Geezus...It was a joke. It was a simple caption on a link to a blog post talking about Sid returning to practice. I'm sorry it got misconstrued.

Geezus...It was a joke. It was a simple caption on a link to a blog post talking about Sid returning to practice. I'm sorry it got misconstrued.
It didn't get misconstrued on my end Mr. Dev. Don't worry, it was my anti-Pens posts that got people's vagina's all sandy. You're good.
What's funny is that his huge, angry rant is all based on me using a term that I never actually used. Decaf, douche.
Should he decaf and then douche, or are you advocating that he douche WITH decaf?Because that would hurt.
What's funny is that his huge, angry rant is all based on me using a term that I never actually used. Decaf, douche.
A decaf douche might help clear the sand out of your vagina.

SUBWAY LUNCH TRIP REPORT: (with mucho hockey content)I was very hungry today between appointments so I decided to go to Subway. I vist Subway a lot as since I am travelling during the day, its one of the few healthy options out there that is considered fast food..I eat at Subway at least twice a week. So i placed my order for a foot long cold cut...I made it a combo with a bag of chips..Chips were the healthy type, while i am watching what I eat, i am not on a strict diet..Anyways the guys says here have a cookie with it too...I said no thanks..He says its free on me just have it..I said no thanks ...He kept pushing me and was offended that I didnt take his free cookie..Well I finally took it, got really upset that I was forced to eat another 300-400 calories that i dont need...I know I am not a kid and i could of said no, but its the principle ...Its hard to say no, when you want it but you shouldnt have it..So the whole time i thought about Angry Steve and what he would of done to the guy.Then I sit down ,and at the table next to me there are two guys talking hockey..Everything they say is wrong....IE The Sabres are now 8th and the Rangers are two points ahead of them..Silly things that the average person wouldnt know but as a diehard Leafs/NHL fan its second nature i know all these things...Then they talked about last years playoffs and how Philly was the number 5 seed and they faced Boston and how they beat them...Stupid things that was frustrating to listen to..I thought about what Angry Steve would do...I wasnt sure so I just moved on.

I cant speak for Steve, but I just realized that DEV posted the original links (which I never even looked at) and used the word shudder, and DOOX was the one saying, well, whatever else.Anyway, you all look the same to me, I cant tell you people apart.
Nice story Serge. See, those are the "average guys" that Zach and I were referring to before!!!! :)And whats "healthy chips"?Also, thanks for the pic Steve.
Well chips arent really healthy, but some are less bad for you than others..For example I get the baked ones, instead of Doritos...Or I get Sun chips..
I cant speak for Steve, but I just realized that DEV posted the original links (which I never even looked at) and used the word shudder, and DOOX was the one saying, well, whatever else.Anyway, you all look the same to me, I cant tell you people apart.
Please ban him for racist remarks towards Pens fans, thanks.
Please ban him for racist remarks towards Pens fans, thanks.
Funny, probably only to me: I was gonna add, "Yeah Im racist!"....but then I knew Steve was gonna jump all over me for calling it racist, when its actually ethnicisitit or whatever or teamicist.:club: