Random Hockey Observations

The NHL is such a ****ing joke. When it's already 5 on 3, you still need to call infractions that are ****ing penalties. There was the most clear interference right at the start of the 2 man advantage and then the obvious delay of game.Also, I ****ing hate the red wings. They get away with this shit nonstop. They clutch and grab like this all the time and never get called ever because they are the red wings. It's such a joke. They're such a garbage team with the shit they pull put the refs just turn a blind eye time after time. ****ing garage league.
lmao!For some reason, I laugh when Zach snaps.
  • Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

veteran play so stop your whining. he hit wolski at the same time plus add on the fact that this game gas been called by two muppets.nice trip after the stewie goal as well.
I would have been okay with an embellishment after getting hit, but he INITIATED contact and the opposing player came nowhere near to hitting the net. like, that was the most obvious delay of game ever, how can you even argue this?I did lol at the post-goal trip.
If the Blue Jays had a snowball's chance in hell of making the playoffs, maybe you'd see some support. MLB is broken.
yes, BUT.....I think the real problem in Toronto is this time of year + its cold outside + they dont open the roof even when its sunny because of cold + when the roof is closed, thats the WORST place to watch a baseball game.Im hoping to go Sunday, but I will ONLY go if its hot outside, so I know the roof is open. Id kill for a Baltimore/Minnesota type park in June/July/August
I would have been okay with an embellishment after getting hit, but he INITIATED contact and the opposing player came nowhere near to hitting the net. like, that was the most obvious delay of game ever, how can you even argue this?I did lol at the post-goal trip.
I never said he didn't do it. I explained why I though he got away with it. And then I stated that the refs were muppets. l2read
I never said he didn't do it. I explained why I though he got away with it. And then I stated that the refs were muppets. l2read
REFS RULE!!!!!!WE ALL KNOW WHO THE REALLY GAME BREAKERS ARE HERE!!!!!
I stopped reading at "veteran play"rage-blinded
oh.
yeah, no excuse, sorry.
Having said all of that, pheonix has no business winning this game anyways. Detroit is earning this win. Doesn't make me hate them or the way they play any less though.
pretty much. I'm totally okay with detroit facing chicago and then pittsburgh this postseason.

Taking my son to his first real baseball game tonight..Our group along with another 1000 people should make the game very cozy.Main purpose of going to the game is to avoid the Habs potential tragic vomit inducing possible win. This is how much the team makes me sick, i have to make myself not watch the game because i cant stand to see them in front of my face.

Taking my son to his first real baseball game tonight..Our group along with another 1000 people should make the game very cozy.Main purpose of going to the game is to avoid the Habs potential tragic vomit inducing possible win. This is how much the team makes me sick, i have to make myself not watch the game because i cant stand to see them in front of my face.
have fun! My boy Brett Cecil pitching tonight, got him in my pool. And good luck with the packing Steve.

It was really nice of the Phoenix fans last night to support the Red Wings to victory by all wearing Red Wings colours .Not sure the reasoning behind this, it started back in the 80s when the home team was white, but now it just looks really dumb when you are wearing the same colour as the opposition.The Capitals do it right as everyone wears red, and I believe the Flyers also do it right with the Orange.I just laugh everytime i see it..It worked too, the Red Wings demolished them.

It was really nice of the Phoenix fans last night to support the Red Wings to victory by all wearing Red Wings colours .Not sure the reasoning behind this, it started back in the 80s when the home team was white, but now it just looks really dumb when you are wearing the same colour as the opposition.The Capitals do it right as everyone wears red, and I believe the Flyers also do it right with the Orange.I just laugh everytime i see it..It worked too, the Red Wings demolished them.
Liz made the same comment. It is pretty lame but given the fact that people didn't start showing up to games in Glendale until game 79 of the regular season, I guess it makes sense that they have no clue on how to cheer on their team. I love how they boo their team a number of times this series and last night and then decide to cheer after the game. Booing your own team annoys me. Especially in a critical game. But oh well, Wings move on to cheat another day.
that, and I also dislike how so many Phx home games are filled with transplanted fans from other cities, who still go by their old allegiances. Detroit, and Vancouver, are 2 that come to mind right away.
The NHL is such a ****ing joke. When it's already 5 on 3, you still need to call infractions that are ****ing penalties. There was the most clear interference right at the start of the 2 man advantage and then the obvious delay of game.Also, I ****ing hate the red wings. They get away with this shit nonstop. They clutch and grab like this all the time and never get called ever because they are the red wings. It's such a joke. They're such a garbage team with the shit they pull put the refs just turn a blind eye time after time. ****ing garage league.
And don't even get me started on holmstrom. Pulls aucoin down doing a little dive like the faggot he is. Just more bullshit the wings get away with, as usual.
Damn, you moan and bitch more than your boy Sid Crosby does. I guess if the wings sucked no one would have this much ire for them.
Liz made the same comment. It is pretty lame but given the fact that people didn't start showing up to games in Glendale until game 79 of the regular season, I guess it makes sense that they have no clue on how to cheer on their team. I love how they boo their team a number of times this series and last night and then decide to cheer after the game. Booing your own team annoys me. Especially in a critical game. But oh well, Wings move on to cheat another day.
This is why there shouldnt be hockey in cities like Phoenix...They are down 2-1 on a crucial PP , and they didnt score and they boo the team...They had such a great year where they totally over achieved with no real major stars..They are against one of the most experienced teams in the NHL , full of stars and future hall of famers...They dont get the game obviously....I was very happy for the Red Wings last night as there fans deserved it..Mike Hogan who does a show on the FAN this morning suggested the Coyotes should of called a time out after and all stood in unison to boo the fans...Where the hell were you all year, bunch of bandwagon golf playing , sunworshippers..(sorry to the Phoenix people, no offense)It should be an epic series again between the Wings and Sharks...I like the Wings , the experience factor at this stage is just huge...This is why a team like Pittsburgh looks ordinary for most of the regular season, and all of a sudden BOOM playoffs come and its all different..yeah i said it, i complimented the Pens.