• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

We can make it happen. If Arp comes we can all play together. I think Arp has played in this tourney before. Man the gambling we could do, weeeeeeee...Bring Biatch too...
guys, this sounds great, but I have plans that day. HOWEVER...Im trying to get out of it, cause I did want to go to this tourney and was even gonna mention it to a couple of my buddies who had expressed some interest in the past. Zach, if your still around, we'll set up a foursome hopefully.Serge, would you play with us, or Im assuming youd already be in another foursome?
guys, this sounds great, but I have plans that day. HOWEVER...Im trying to get out of it, cause I did want to go to this tourney and was even gonna mention it to a couple of my buddies who had expressed some interest in the past. Zach, if your still around, we'll set up a foursome hopefully.Serge, would you play with us, or Im assuming youd already be in another foursome?
I definetely would play with you. We are still putting the foursomes together and it would be a lot of fun to play with you and Zach
I definetely would play with you. We are still putting the foursomes together and it would be a lot of fun to play with you and Zach
oh ok, sounds cool. I thought maybe you already had a foursome. I'll ask around to see if I can get some others to come out too.

So the draft is Wed the 23rd, and the golf is the 27th. That's not a big deal. I can stay that long. I really don't see why not. It just means I spend some time in the hotel or whatever pokering to make some monies.

Oh yeah, and Serge... regarding the AHL.Get on Daniel to figured it all out soon, lol. I need to know what team I takeover so I can prep for the draft.
are we actually taking over franchises or are they being contracted+us walking in as expansion? obv, id prefer taking over. We should have an auction, a la Coyotes! :club: any idea which teams left, other than the Ghosts?
are we actually taking over franchises or are they being contracted+us walking in as expansion? obv, id prefer taking over. We should have an auction, a la Coyotes! :club: any idea which teams left, other than the Ghosts?
Oh, I don't know. I guess nothing is official.
oh ok, sounds cool. I thought maybe you already had a foursome. I'll ask around to see if I can get some others to come out too.
That would be great. It looks like we will sell out this year. If you register before August 28, we are drawing for a free round.
Oh, I don't know. I guess nothing is official.
Daniel will make some announcements shortly.
I have been asked to join, but I just realized that I will be at the WSOPE while the draft is going on....
Daniel isnt going till the weekend, do you have to go before him?
I have been asked to join, but I just realized that I will be at the WSOPE while the draft is going on....
Maybe Daniel can attend the draft for you. :club:
If we hook this up, I'll play for sure. I'm sure I can live with spending a few extra days at my sisters or (more likely) at a hotel playing poker all day.
The more I think about this, the more I think I can't do it. I'd have to spend like 5 extra days in Toronto.I'd certainly be up for a round of golf the day before or after the draft/auction, though.
The more I think about this, the more I think I can't do it. I'd have to spend like 5 extra days in Toronto.I'd certainly be up for a round of golf the day before or after the draft/auction, though.
Tell me the exact day you are free for golf and the type of course you like to play and I will book a tee time.There are literally 100s of courses in all price ranges. We can play anywhere from a $20 par 3 course at Mccowan and 407 to $175 round at Angus Glen(which I hate, played like 5 times).Also let me know where you are staying and ill be glad to come pick you up and drive you. You can buy the first beers.
Tell me the exact day you are free for golf and the type of course you like to play and I will book a tee time.There are literally 100s of courses in all price ranges. We can play anywhere from a $20 par 3 course at Mccowan and 407 to $175 round at Angus Glen(which I hate, played like 5 times).Also let me know where you are staying and ill be glad to come pick you up and drive you. You can buy the first beers.
I'm obv open for whatever. The day before or the day after the draft. Whichever is better for you guys.Medium price range, say $100 including cart. Not a terribly difficult course, but some challenge, if you know what I mean. Preferably not a really long course, I don't hit it far and ****ing detest courses where I have to hit a fairway metal every goddamn approach shot, when I hit my irons well enough to score from 160 yards in, but never get the chance...Pick a day, get Arp and whoever else in for sure, and I'm ready to book my hotel room at whichever fine Pickering establishment takes my offer on Priceline.
I'm obv open for whatever. The day before or the day after the draft. Whichever is better for you guys.Medium price range, say $100 including cart. Not a terribly difficult course, but some challenge, if you know what I mean. Preferably not a really long course, I don't hit it far and ****ing detest courses where I have to hit a fairway metal every goddamn approach shot, when I hit my irons well enough to score from 160 yards in, but never get the chance...Pick a day, get Arp and whoever else in for sure, and I'm ready to book my hotel room at whichever fine Pickering establishment takes my offer on Priceline.
Ok sounds good. We will let Arp decide the time and day. My job is really flexible as with a couple of days notice I can do whatever I like.Any other GTA guys that want to join us would be great.I am assuming Chris is going to be away, if not rumour is he is a pretty good golfer and we could hustle him for a few bets on the course.After we can come to the estates of the Mustangs for a BBQ if you guys are up for it.
Ok sounds good. We will let Arp decide the time and day. My job is really flexible as with a couple of days notice I can do whatever I like.Any other GTA guys that want to join us would be great.I am assuming Chris is going to be away, if not rumour is he is a pretty good golfer and we could hustle him for a few bets on the course.After we can come to the estates of the Mustangs for a BBQ if you guys are up for it.
I don't think there'll ever be a day I'll turn down a BBQ.Since I suck balls at cooking (and the community BBQs at my condo are pretty gross), and I don't know that many people in Ottawa, I really miss good BBQ food. God, I'd kill for a good BBQ restaurant in Ottawa.Either way, I'm just going to come for 2 or 3 nights, depending on when our tee time is, and I probably won't even go into the city, I'll just hang out in Pickering or something.Also, Serge, you can pre-approve me for a mortgage when I'm there. No money down!
I don't think there'll ever be a day I'll turn down a BBQ.Since I suck balls at cooking (and the community BBQs at my condo are pretty gross), and I don't know that many people in Ottawa, I really miss good BBQ food. God, I'd kill for a good BBQ restaurant in Ottawa.Either way, I'm just going to come for 2 or 3 nights, depending on when our tee time is, and I probably won't even go into the city, I'll just hang out in Pickering or something.Also, Serge, you can pre-approve me for a mortgage when I'm there. No money down!
You will really love my wife's homemade Armenian Burgers...Arp will know what they taste like. They are awesome.I have been bbq ing almost everyday. Its corn season now too and i cant get enough of corn.Just keep in mind that you wont find any Ritz Carltons or Westins in Pickering. Not many hotels. I am not that far from the city. If you find anything in suburbs like Markham, Richmond Hill or Scarborough(nicer part) its not that far. Just dont book anything downtown.