• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Miller - Stamkos - Kucherov

Palat - Point - Volkov

Joseph - Johnson - Gourde

Killorn - Cirelli - Erne

Decent forward group.

I thought about it. But the Leafs forward group is much better. Overall

So the Montreal Canadiens name a captain that most likely wont be playing until December, possibly at least half the season.

Then its announced that they are scratching Alzner and Plekanec today. This is some sort of circus.

• 2 weeks later...

While its still very early in the season here are some fun observations:

(stole a couple from the broadcast last night)

----The Ottawa Senators have more points than the San Jose Sharks (Erik who) and the Florida Panthers(Mike who)

---- The San Jose Sharks defense led by Karlsson and Burns have 0 goals

----- The Los Angeles Kings and the Vegas Golden Knights have ZERO PP goals...LA is 0-21 and Vegas is 0-16..Panthers are 0-12..

In Comparison the Leafs have 9 PP goals in 19 opportunities

The Toronto Maple Leafs have scored 30 more goals than the Coyotes, who only have 3(yes in 3 more games)

If the season ended today, only the Edmonton Oilers would miss the playoffs as a Canadian team.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the props on the California ballot was to get rid of Daylight Savings time..It passed..While it still the first step in a long process, you may want to adjust yourselves when watching Kings,Sharks or Ducks games in the future.

One of the props on the California ballot was to get rid of Daylight Savings time..It passed..While it still the first step in a long process, you may want to adjust yourselves when watching Kings,Sharks or Ducks games in the future.

I think we should get rid of daylight savings too. The extra hour twice a year really messes me up

I’ve come to realize that I like Daylight Savings Time. I dislike when it ends in the winter and it gets dark at 5 PM. I wouldn’t want to sacrifice that extra hour of daylight at night during the summer months.

Sad to see ex Leaf great Tomas Plekanec call it a career.

While he had a lot of years with the Habs, he will always be remembered as a Leaf. :)

Rask leaves the Bruins on a private personal matter.

While we hate the Bruins here in Leaf nation, hopefully its nothing serious and he will back in net soon.