• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe. :(

You should make a "This is my first hockey game" sign for him.

• Like 2

You should make a "This is my first hockey game" sign for him.

make a 'this is my first game at the Joe' sign for Jin and a

'This is my last game at the Joe' sign for you. I'd lay 20-1 you make it on tv.

• Like 1

make a 'this is my first game at the Joe' sign for Jin and a

'This is my last game at the Joe' sign for you. I'd lay 20-1 you make it on tv.

Definitely!

You know your getting old when you remember the opening of an arena that is about to close (The Joe)

This must be a Detroit thing because I remember the opening of the Silverdome too

You know your getting old when you remember the opening of an arena that is about to close (The Joe)

This must be a Detroit thing because I remember the opening of the Silverdome too

lol I guess I am not that old. I don't remember either

Whether he deserves it or not Shea Weber will win the Norris this year. If he doesn't I'll eat poutine out of a hat.

Are you now happier with the trade?

Are you now happier with the trade?

No...it's exactly what I figured would happen. Anyone sane didn't think Weber would suck. The question is how will he be in about 4 years. I'm assuming MB believes the window for the Habs to win is right about now.

I still hate Therrien.

No...it's exactly what I figured would happen. Anyone sane didn't think Weber would suck. The question is how will he be in about 4 years. I'm assuming MB believes the window for the Habs to win is right about now.

I still hate Therrien.

Ya, this is kind of tilting me with some of my friends in my other hockey pools. "SEE, we told you the Weber trade was a great one for Montreal".....No one with a sane mind thought Weber was a bad player right now. Its later idiots!

Ya, this is kind of tilting me with some of my friends in my other hockey pools. "SEE, we told you the Weber trade was a great one for Montreal".....No one with a sane mind thought Weber was a bad player right now. Its later idiots!

Exactly true. However if the Habs win a cup( oh the thought is just tilting) it might have been worth it

Its not too often Im home+chilled on a Saturday night, but when I am, 7pm feels like I just walked into the biggest+ best buffet I have ever seen, and I have no idea where to start or how to avoid missing out on something awesome.

theres just too much hockey on, and I dont know what to watch/which hockey pool to follow! But man I love it.

Saturdays are the best and worst. There's a ton of hockey, but they don't stagger starts at all and it's beyond annoying. It must have something to do with the Rogers deal and HNIC because every other night has 7:30 and 8:30 games, but Saturdays are always only 7:00 and 8:00 so they all go into intermission together. Absolutely maddening.

Whoever is working for The Score frantically rushing to enter goals as they happen so they can send off push notifications STAT needs to be fired.

SOOOOO SICK of them telling me my players scored when they weren't even on the ice.

Assholes.

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe. :(

Where are you Steve???? Im watching, trying my best to not get involved in any more US election talk.

I think it's irresponsible of Steve to be at a hockey game while he is in a state where every vote is needed.

Get the vote out.

Sarcasm warning

PSA: Don't forget the Devils-Hurricanes game is about to start in 5min. I now you have all planned your Sunday around this game, wouldn't want you to forget about it last minute with the time change.

PSA: Don't forget the Devils-Hurricanes game is about to start in 5min. I now you have all planned your Sunday around this game, wouldn't want you to forget about it last minute with the time change.

Jordan Staal and Jacob Josefson will make my day.

Where are you Steve???? Im watching, trying my best to not get involved in any more US election talk.

Jin didn't go. He was...in a mood. Stupid daylight savings time. He went to bed an hour late last night then got up 2 hours earlier. I know his limits lol.

• Like 1