• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Nominee implies 3 players are nominated. Most people still don't get how it works

Do you get annoyed about Oscar nominations as well? Because those are finalists too.

Do you get annoyed about Oscar nominations as well? Because those are finalists too.

Naaa. Oscars are the stupid.

Congrats to Dev. That will be awesome.

Sadly we won't be there till July.

Obviously you would know better, but I think he is waiting till July 1 to get paid??? Someone will pay. With a one or 2 round win. Even more

Obviously you would know better, but I think he is waiting till July 1 to get paid??? Someone will pay. With a one or 2 round win. Even more

Not that all players in the NHL aren't paid well but this next contract should set him up for life.

Chiarelli pick up good move by the Oilers. He is a man that isn't afraid to make big and bold trades. See what he does.

You're getting your West Side Story gangs mixed up. I think you mean The Sharks

Lol sorry. Sharks

Related note. Nonis had $6 million due on his deal. If he takes another job does that money get forfeited?

Related note. Nonis had $6 million due on his deal. If he takes another job does that money get forfeited?

depends on the contract. More and more top level coaches/gms DON'T have the clause that voids the contract if they take a job with another team.

Isn't that different? As in, for Oscars there are however many nominated, then those get voted on, whereas for NHL awards, technically everyone eligible is a nominee, the "finalists" are just the top vote getters in an unannounced order... Maybe I'm wrong about how the Oscars works...

Ugh, these are some hard series.

Minnesota in 7

Nashville in 7

Winnipeg in 6

Vancouver in 6

Ottawa in 6

Tampa Bay in 6

NY Rangers in 5

NY Islanders in 6

The only one I've been close on so far is my Penguins losing in 5. Lol.

Dubey and Price, continue to will their teams on...Dubey has a much better team in front of him, but Price is just on fire and was by far the reason they won that series, especially last night.

The Hamburglar showed he couldnt cut it in the playoffs, but Dubey continues to show that he is the real deal.

Ironically one of the biggest holes on the Edmonton Oilers right now is goaltending...How much better do they look now with Dubey in net?

Does Dubey even consider a return to Edmonton? New management, best prospect to come into the league in a long while and obviously a ridicolously lucrative free agent deal in the neighbourhood of $6 million times 6 years??

Yes they ran him out of town, but seems like they are distancing themselves from the bad management of recent memory.

I can't see why Devan would ever see free agency, Minny will almost certainly make locking him up their #1 priority once the season is over.

Seems like a no brainer for both him and the team to get it done as long as neither of them is crazy.