• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

I get the feeling it's one of those things where they'll fire the coach and go in a ridiculous run. Playoffs may be too ambitious for this year though. But also, one of their biggest problems has been getting consistent, decent goaltending.

I mean, from a career standpoint, it's not a bad thing. He was playing too well for Phoenix to be able to afford him next year more than likely. There may be an oppurtunity in Minnesota for a contract for next year depending on how the rest of this year goes. I can't imagine they traded a 3rd round pick for him to come in and be the backup for half a season.

Traded to the Wild? I'm sorry*.

*Not really, playing on any NHL team has to be the coolest thing ever.....even on the Wild.

• Like 1

Wild have become one of my favorite non-Penguins teams. That title tends to rotate around over the years. Carolina was up there for a while, San Jose... just depends on who is fun to watch. I imagine having like 90% of the team between my two keeper leagues has something to do with it. (Parise, Zucker, Haula, Cooke, Graovac, Suter, Spurgeon, Dumba... lol).

They've become a legit interesting team to watch. It's insane that they can't find a way to win. They were so good in the playoffs last year, too.

Very interesting evening for the family of two regular posters in the hockey forum this evening.

Brother of Dubey, Devan Dubnyk gets a 7-0 shutout in his Minnesota debut.

Couple of hours earlier son of Serge, Adrian gets a shutout by the exact score of 7-0 vs the Ajax Knights.

While one is an NHL player and the other a Minor Atom AA goalie, it's sort of ironic and cool.

• Like 1

tonights Habs-NYI broadcast is brutal, Romanuk sounded really slow and off, and now I see on twitter that hes sick. Its a really strange play by play, like the guy is bored out of his mind and wants to give as little info as absolutely possible. lol

poor guy, call in sick man!

tonights Habs-NYI broadcast is brutal, Romanuk sounded really slow and off, and now I see on twitter that hes sick. Its a really strange play by play, like the guy is bored out of his mind and wants to give as little info as absolutely possible. lol

poor guy, call in sick man!

He is brutal when he isn't sick.

The third Philadelphia goal was scored and both assists credited to 3 players that have exactly 10 letters in their last name.

Was at my buddy's 2 year old'sbday party and my buddy is a habs fan so I was stuck watching that game. Romanuk was hilarious, he wasnt even calling the game, he was just saying the name of whoever had the puck in a low voice.

"Desharnais, pacioretty, subban, dump in. Tavares, Nelson, Tavares, save."

This is really cool.

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/

This really illustrates the new lottery system. The Leafs won on my third try.

It's sort of like poker. Buffalo is favoured but 80 percent of the time they won't win. Sort of like Aces in poker with 10 players in

It's really fun. I'm addicted

The Leafs are now officially a 5% chance to get Connor McDavid on the team...

20-1 longshot, but still a chance...

Its like a two outer.....We have seen it happen in poker...It can happen..

The Leafs are now officially a 5% chance to get Connor McDavid on the team...

20-1 longshot, but still a chance...

Its like a two outer.....We have seen it happen in poker...It can happen..

If David Stern was the NHL commish the chances of the Leafs winning the lottery would be a lot closer to 100%